Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if I can't acess my router? I won't be able to block Wii U updates?
Just use these two IPs and you'll be fine: primary is 107.211.140.065 and secondary is 104.236.072.203
It should be mentioned that these go into the DNS settings under the Wii Us Internet settings

Volcanicfox123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sighs if you're using just TubeHax, set secondary to 104.236.072.203 and you won't have any issues

I have Tubehax with the secondary DNS set to 0.0.0.0. Is it better to set the secondary DNS to this address you mentioned? I don't care about internet access or anything... I just want to be as safe as possible from Nintendo updates. My router doesn't have any URL/IP filtering, unfortunately. If I try to block my MAC address, XAMP doesn't work.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I have Tubehax with the secondary DNS set to 0.0.0.0. Is it better to set the secondary DNS to this address you mentioned? I don't care about internet access or anything... I just want to be as safe as possible from Nintendo updates. My router doesn't have any URL/IP filtering, unfortunately. If I try to block my MAC address, XAMP doesn't work.
Setting the secondary to 0.0.0.0 will have the exact same effect as not even setting a secondary, it just won't connect to the internet at all when Tubehax is down.

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been out of the Wii U loop for a while so im trying to catch up on progress of what we can do. From my understanding, we have few side projects here and there but nothing ground breaking atm. We still need iosu before we can do bigger and better things. Am i correct on all of this?

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Been out of the Wii U loop for a while so im trying to catch up on progress of what we can do. From my understanding, we have few side projects here and there but nothing ground breaking atm. We still need iosu before we can do bigger and better things. Am i correct on all of this?
Kernel Exploit is available for "every" firmware, that means mods are possible, Loadiine works for the pirates and Homebrew works anyway!
So yeah, it depends on what you see as "bigger and better things!" :P

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
We have the IOSU exploit, just need to be on 5.2.0 <3

Volcanicfox123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Setting the secondary to 0.0.0.0 will have the exact same effect as not even setting a secondary, it just won't connect to the internet at all when Tubehax is down.

I was mainly asking this because I've "heard" around here that setting the secondary DNS to 0.0.0.0 can leave the Wii U at risk of updating. I'm not sure if this is true or not :wacko::wacko:

Just to clarify: Am I safe with the Tubehax setup as outlined on : http://wiiubrew.net/tutorials-and-guides/block-wiiu-updates/ ??

I get that red X and I can't connect to the E-shop (so I think it's working right). However I can access the regular youtube site, but not the mobile one. :yayu::yayu:

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kernel Exploit is available for "every" firmware, that means mods are possible, Loadiine works for the pirates and Homebrew works anyway!
So yeah, it depends on what you see as "bigger and better things!" :P
That much i use already, but i guess for me the big thing is usb support. Either way progress had been phenomenal, drama aside.

SlimPortable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think there's any exploit to be found in the Wii U version of Mighty No. 9? Game looks buggy and shittily coded as heck. Guess it's not really necessary right now since the current exploit is so easy to set up but hey, maybe there's something there incase the current exploit gets patched too soon.

Last edited by SlimPortable,

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think there's any exploit to be found in the Wii U version of Mighty No. 9? Game looks buggy and shittily coded as heck. Guess it's not really necessary right now since the current exploit is so easy to set up but hey, maybe there's something there incase the current exploit gets patched too son.
It's Unreal Engine, if there's a bug it's in 14 other titles too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...