Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Boot time exploit ala arm9loaderhax to have a basically unbrickable console and be able to update without being patched out, custom themes so I can prettify everything, custom firmware to add more fancy features, a good homebrew SDK and a proper installer for custom titles
Big wishlist, I know :P

I hope so, but it's very unlikely :P as you may can tell from the current state of the community

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We already have piracy what more could you want
We have partial piracy. Not all games work. We have to use SD instead of USB. The exploit needs to be ran every time. Also, don't forget, online. Loadiine does not work with online. Plus, need IOSU for proper safety, backups, future proofing. There are other things possible.

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Any news about emulators for WiiU (no vWii mode)?
There's a Gameboy emulator called "gbiine" it's in pre-alpha, closed source (afaik) and doesn't have sound atm.
And there an attempt to port RetroArch, but that's far from finished.
Better than nothing, right? :P

Last edited by JaceCearK1,
Reactions: Deleted-355425

gina4x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, i read that it isnt possible to play online with 5.5.1+Loadiine, will it be possible in near future? and can i play online without loadiine ? With my original Game i mean, without backup.

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, i read that it isnt possible to play online with 5.5.1+Loadiine, will it be possible in near future? and can i play online without loadiine ? With my original Game i mean, without backup.
If you're on 5.5.1 you're good to go! :)
But remember to block the IPs/URLs in your browser to avoid an auto-update when a new patch comes out! ;)

Reactions: gina4x

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
with original game you can go online. loadiine works on top of miimaker so if you try go online it links up to miimaker server, so you cant play online using loadiine, hopefully it stays that way forever, want to play online? buy the game.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
with original game you can go online. loadiine works on top of miimaker so if you try go online it links up to miimaker server, so you cant play online using loadiine, hopefully it stays that way forever, want to play online? buy the game.
but when we will have IOSU... we will be able to installs game, and play online

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
but when we will have IOSU... we will be able to installs game, and play online
your talking about running signed titles online that you havent paid for. When you pirate a pc game you dont have a valid key so cant go online even with a crack. Why should it be any different here? Without iosu disabling sig checks (if that is even an option) it will never happen.

gina4x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
alright thank you guys.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what happens when i dont block updates and my wii u updates the hacked wii u ?

gina4x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
its a bit hard to find what i have to do exactly. my wii u is untouched and EU. do i only have to use the Kexploit and im ready? and then start homebrew and backup

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
its a bit hard to find what i have to do exactly. my wii u is untouched and EU. do i only have to use the Kexploit and im ready? and then start homebrew and backup
That's right :)

Kernel and homebrew launcher/loadiine is everything you need.

Magnus87

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
There's a Gameboy emulator called "gbiine" it's in pre-alpha, closed source (afaik) and doesn't have sound atm.
And there an attempt to port RetroArch, but that's far from finished.
Better than nothing, right? :P

I cant wait for new emulators. Maybe with WiiU we could use PSX games

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
@Cyan, could you please add in red letters, for F*ck sake, the words: "Loadiine is not something you install, it deletes once you turn off YOUR Wii u. You have to do it again every time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo