Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

ZAMI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
A question to all you veteran loadiine users..how large is your SD card? I know uncompressed Wii U games are like ~20GB. Do you "scrub" these to reduce them to a lower size, or do you just have a huge SD card?
can you help me please

Sammi Husky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're quite calm for having your exploit recently leaked
Maybe this was an agreed and coordinated 'release'.

it's probably just that they know there isn't a point in crying over something they can't change / unleak. Besides im sure they seen this coming eventually anyways, as unfortunate as it is

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i'm using 32GB for Xenoblade X alone
and 64GB for a bunch of other games (mostly only 1-4GB)

i would prefer 128GB but the price still too expensive than smaller one

Ordered a 128GB one from San Disk on Amazon.
It only costs 39€

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys I am lost here. I was about to sell my Wii U and buy another one on a lower firmware which would be a pain in the ass cause I would have to give more money to get a new one. Did someone leaked a 5.5.0 exploit? If yes, does it work-load homebrew which require kernel access? I would appreciate the responses I am from my cell phone and I can't really search right now thank you!

D

Deleted-355425

Guys I am lost here. I was about to sell my Wii U and buy another one on a lower firmware which would be a pain in the ass cause I would have to give more money to get a new one. Did someone leaked a 5.5.0 exploit? If yes, does it work-load homebrew which require kernel access? I would appreciate the responses I am from my cell phone and I can't really search right now thank you!

Yes u can haz romz now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7