Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It took the devs about 6 months to assemble the first kexploit... :wink:
Hopefully, if everything goes to plan, I will meet the same kind of fate.

Little advice, don't say anything and don't promise anything here until you're absolutely sure that you will be able to do it. People will hate you just for having good intentions :3

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I got muddled up a bit! It wasn't Hykem's dox, it was CTurt's dox that I was given. >.>

Sorry if I caused any alarm that I found some personal info about hykem, or something...

lol I'm glad I was afraid to ask, since I'd get the wrong pastebin, but actually be careful to say that in public forum or the trolls go to you =P

Reactions: Deleted User

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
As we have recently thanks toMeSonySpy and his anon. sources, uncovered a major International Raid that is still on-going that is involving a number of known public hackers like Hykem and many others that had recently been publicly doxxed by -snip- whom was even selling internal private info to highest bidder on underground dark website, and maybe even indirectly to actual police or gaming companies themselves.

Last edited by p1ngpong,
D

Deleted User

As we have recently thanks toMeSonySpy and his anon. sources, uncovered a major International Raid that is still on-going that is involving a number of known public hackers like Hykem and many others that had recently been publicly doxxed by ak47 (Stuart) whom was even selling internal private info to highest bidder on underground dark website, and maybe even indirectly to actual police or gaming companies themselves.
I swear the world is going fucking mad. :wacko:

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah because everyone can afford a computer with 64gb of ram and a mega graphics cards (and with a ultra processor)
Haha give it time. I've been reading good things about people with some I guess "lower" specs. Although I'm sure I won't be able to do much with it anyway, I've just got an Alienware Alpha (no comments please). Though I agree, PC's are fucking expensive, but so far I've been happy. I usually prefer console modding, which is why I was really hopeful for the kinds of things people could do on the Wii U, especially remembering the original wii scene before everyone went all elitist-anti piracy.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha give it time. I've been reading good things about people with some I guess "lower" specs. Although I'm sure I won't be able to do much with it anyway, I've just got an Alienware Alpha (no comments please). Though I agree, PC's are fucking expensive, but so far I've been happy. I usually prefer console modding, which is why I was really hopeful for the kinds of things people could do on the Wii U, especially remembering the original wii scene before everyone went all elitist-anti piracy.
exactly, you couldnt say it better :)

Reactions: LoganK93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto