Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those programs only packs/compresses 1 file per a SARC/SZS file, which means you can't compress a lot of files into a single SZS file, neither a SARC file.

Not one file, put them in a folder and then pack it. I've tested it with a big archive with many subfolders, that's how I got Nintendo Land's text to work.

Dude, I know about that post..... -_-
Also, can you upload your new and improved FMDL extractor? Please?

Use the one IEA made. http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-26692.html

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is the Webkit exploit coming along? Is ~E3 still realistic?

Yeah, I expect the Webkit exploit to be finished in the next week or two, whenever Hykem shows up next, and in the meantime we'll be working on more USB stuff and documentation. Still a lot of work to do, even once we release all our stuff, we still have enough work to go through the rest of 2015 easily.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so someone just helped me get access to game updates, the latest MK8 update went live this morning. It's a 269MB download, shouldn't be too bad

MarioKart8DLCPack2.jpg
EDIT: Apparently this isn't the latest update...? Still, it's possible to download update stuff.

Kinnay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Also, can you upload your new and improved FMDL extractor? Please?
What new and improved FMDL extractor? The one I uploaded is the best I have. Well, actually, I do have one that can convert most textures, but it does that through TexConv2.

And uh, AboodXD:
rules said:
When posting please refrain from double/triple/etc posting

Reactions: Margen67

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, let's say I want to compress files into a single SZS file, I put the files in a folder and then drag the folder and drop it in yaz0enc, is this correct? Because I did that millions of time but it didn't work....
No, first you have to pack the folder into an archive using SARCPack (you'll need to use command prompt because for whatever reason it doesn't like drag/drop, just "sarcpack.exe/py folder"), and then compress that archive using yaz0enc to get the SZS file. I'll fix that stuff some time when it finally matters.

ShonenJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, I expect the Webkit exploit to be finished in the next week or two, whenever Hykem shows up next, and in the meantime we'll be working on more USB stuff and documentation. Still a lot of work to do, even once we release all our stuff, we still have enough work to go through the rest of 2015 easily.
You mean the webkit exploit 5.3.2 gets finished. And the actual release will be sometime in june

Reactions: Margen67

KungFuzion

Trophies
XP
Country
My mario kart is version 3. So i'm guessing thats the latest? I've erased all my internet settings now until I get some time to block all the IP's through my router.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a message saying I couldn't launch MK8 until it was updated (first time playing in maybe a month), so I let it... and once I booted it up, I had to redownload all of my DLC and I was missing 11 cups that I know I completed (6 of them being the DLC cups for each mode), and it showed I hadn't unlocked Mirror Mode yet. :glare:

Edit: version 3.0 after the update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.