MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's kinda of an unwritten rule in the hacking community that once someone gives up he should release his current progress and code...
Mostly everyone does that except the Nintendo hacking community for some reason...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Don't give up just yet, I'm not sure why but this post sounds like you guys don't really like each other... Then again there's like an always on-going dong-length-race in this hacking community so yeah...
You could release the stuff you found yet already and slap it in their face if you want lol
TL;DR
Release before that other ******

Reactions: fraret and EpicLPer

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, this Homebrew scene is an absolute mess. First 5.4 users get screwed by MarioNumber1, and now we're getting screwed by Hykem?

Hykem's behavior is extremely childish. Why can't Hykem release his "finished" exploit?
Oh wait it's a fake.

Last edited by FusionGamer,
Reactions: Ziggyro

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This is why we cant have nice things on the wiiu scene, there is always something delaying the scene, well its abit sad but since im on 5.3.2 i will wait patiently with loadiine and 5.5 spoof which i can do anything.

Last edited by pedro702,
Reactions: ToonRudy

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Damn, this Homebrew scene is an absolute mess. First 5.4 users get screwed by MarioNumber1, and now we're getting screwed by Hykem?

Hykem's behavior is extremely childish. Why can't Hykem release his "finished" exploit?
Oh wait it's a fake.
Oh my god fuck off. you release an exploit then.

Ziggyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please explain how 5.4.0 users got screwed by me working on an exploit and not releasing it.

He's salty. I love you <3 see you on EyeARRCee
Here's a tip, You idiot. How about keeping your private exploit to yourself instead of attention whoring? And the whole "Why don't you release an exploit then?" Reply is childish and toxic (judging by your semen slurping "LOVE YOU UR SO GREAT!!!", You're either 12 or brain dead. Here's another tip, There's nothing for people to be angry about if you don't tell them you have an exploit before it's ready or VERY close to release and it's a sure thing.

Do you know why hackers keep doing this though? Because people like Octupus will tell them how great they are and people like Marionumber1 use that as fuel when they jerk themselves off at night

Edit:I'm not " salty" about any unreleased 5.4.0 exploit but this place is a total hugbox and contributes nothing except massive egos leading to stupid drama such as the current IOSU situation

Last edited by Ziggyro,

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thes ones raging could work a bit and learn how much time it requires to achieve it.
Why do I have to release a work I've not been paid for? My work, my right to decide.
Even you have no reason to rage, you've not earned either lost anything.
We have lost the oportunity to run a IOSU exploit on our own Wii U's and that's a big loss IMO.

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hykem I wouldn't give up on your work.
Also plutoo and the other peeps probably will enver release any of their shit.

And your work to make the exploit permanent is probably not the one they are using, so keep it up buddy ... no need to get angry about others doing the same thing, it only drives this scene forward ;)

Just look at how many Gecko apps we got :D

Reactions: Chuardo

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my god fuck off. you release an exploit then.
I see your skirting around the question. So why can Hykem release his FINISHED exploit? Hm?

Please explain how 5.4.0 users got screwed by me working on an exploit and not releasing it.
You DID release an exploit, but not the one needed to run the exploit.

He's salty.
Yeah, I'm salty for putting faith in Hykem. Yeah, definitely salty. (Not)

Why do I have to release a work I've not been paid for? My work, my right to decide.
Then don't come onto a forum publicly stating you'll release it!

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here's a tip, You idiot. How about keeping your private exploit to yourself instead of attention whoring? And the whole "Why don't you release an exploit then?" Reply is childish and toxic (judging by your semen slurping "LOVE YOU UR SO GREAT!!!", You're either 12 or brain dead. Here's another tip, There's nothing for people to be angry about if you don't tell them you have an exploit before it's ready or VERY close to release and it's a sure thing.

Do you know why hackers keep doing this though? Because people like Octupus will tell them how great they are and people like Marionumber1 use that as fuel when they jerk themselves off at night
Yeah I wish all exploits were released like the 3 at 32c3.
"Hey yo new exploit released now and in an hour or so enjoy!"

twocows

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not rage quitting or anything like that, I'm moving on to something else because they already got there. I'm sure they will release this and keys will be "misteriously" leaked in the following days.
I already put too much time into this and I really don't want to waste it anymore.
Also, by 0days they are likely referring to having their own exploits.
Either way, you will all get what you have always wanted even sooner from respected developers, there's no loss here.
Weren't you working on a boot exploit? Or does this mean they compromised that as well?

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
The question is why did Hykem say he would release it... And then at the first sign of someone just showing they also have access ...throw his toys out the pram.... Could it be that someone else will share in the attention he was craving?

Release it if you say you would.... Otherwise just f...... Keep it to yourself....but don't be an attention whore.... And then rage quit when a bit of attention goes to the next whore

Reactions: ldeveraux

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So much confusion ^^'.
Did this become a hacker vs anotherh acker thing? instead of providing the community with an exploit (which I believe was the intention of Hykem since months now).
It's true that users only want the exploit and don't care who releases it, but I'm sure people (including me) still would appreciate you keeping your word relaseing your work and giving maintenance for it this month.
But yeah, as the other user said, no one is paying you for your work here, so you're free to do what you want with it ;).
@Hykem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool