Not open for further replies.

Tsuku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi guys, im new here and I have one question.
Sorry for (probably) bad english ;)

So, I need Wii U full nand dump to comparise with my dump.
You know where I can find it, or someone can upload it maybe?

Tsuku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have dump from my wii. I just want dump from another console, because I have only one

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Margen67

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I have dump from my wii. I just want dump from another console, because I have only one

every single unit, gots its own nand backup

you can't download a nand backup of a wii from a friend and put in your wii, (just like people, everyone is unique; you dont want to give wii an allergy becuase of the wrong thing xD)

WII U is not hacked. you can make a nand backup (lets say, you want to keep a backup of the console at firmware 5.x) you need to open the console, and use wires and hardware...

i am not sure about what hardware, on a nintendo 3ds you just need to use a SD adapter. HOWEVER for wii u you might need an arduino or a rasperi pi, or other electronic "machines"

someone can tell you better what you will need

BUT KEEP IN MIND, THE ONLY WAY TO BACKUP YOUR NAND IS TO OPEN THE CONSOLE WITH SCREWDRIVERS AND THAT KIND OF STUFF. IF THE CONSOLE IS NEW AND DEPENDENT ON YOUR COUNTRY\NINTENDO RULES, YOU WILL LOSE THE WARRANTY

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
every single unit, gots its own nand backup

you can't download a nand backup of a wii from a friend and put in your wii, (just like people, everyone is unique; you dont want to give wii an allergy becuase of the wrong thing xD)

WII U is not hacked. you can make a nand backup (lets say, you want to keep a backup of the console at firmware 5.x) you need to open the console, and use wires and hardware...

i am not sure about what hardware, on a nintendo 3ds you just need to use a SD adapter. HOWEVER for wii u you might need an arduino or a rasperi pi, or other electronic "machines"

someone can tell you better what you will need

BUT KEEP IN MIND, THE ONLY WAY TO BACKUP YOUR NAND IS TO OPEN THE CONSOLE WITH SCREWDRIVERS AND THAT KIND OF STUFF. IF THE CONSOLE IS NEW AND DEPENDENT ON YOUR COUNTRY\NINTENDO RULES, YOU WILL LOSE THE WARRANTY

You know we all sacrificed our warranties when we hacked the vWii on our consoles right? Unless you're on a brand new Wii U, without homebrew etc.

Tsuku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Stop talking about obvious things...
I know that all, I only want a Wii U another dump, to comparise with my, dumped with my "that kind of stuff", not to flash -,-

D

Deleted User

Something tells me you're confused.

Are you sure you don't mean a vWii IOS check?

Any Wii U NAND dumps would be completely usesless to you as they're per-system encryption. So they're would be nothing to compare as quite a bit would be different. That and there's only a few people who have managed to open the system to dump it. Are you sure you don't mean the internal vWii dump? Don't even think you could link to it here seeing as it contains copyright material.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Providing a dump from another console is not allowed on this forum.
it contains copyrighted files from nintendo.

You will have to find it on another place/forum/privately or find another console to dump it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr