Hacking Wii U buggy..

Zyro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So recently ,whenever I start my wii u(no I don´t press any buttons), at the menu and if I try to move foward to the next page of the menu(goes backwards the same goes for the wii u settings...)
Already blewd/cleanned the gamepad and still ...
When I also start xenoblade x(installed trough wupinstaller gx2) I get alot of times stuck at the beginning , already tryed pressing every single button, but it seems like its just doesn´t work (however if i press menu button it works)
Sometimes it decides to work. But when it does after a phew minutes of playing , right side stick gets buggy(zooming in, zoomming out).
So here is the question is this a software problem or a hardware issue?Any ideas?Solutions would be truly appreciated.

PS:I´m really sorry if all this text looks pretty much confusing.

september796

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
my suggestion:
1. try with a pro controller. See if it's buggy on the home menu.
2. when you start a game don't play around with the analog sticks while it's loading as they usually get calibrated during this process (i think)

Reactions: Zyro

Zyro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Already tryed with my wiimote and it seems to be the gamepad lmao and no I dont play around when the game is loading.

Zyro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So after wasting alot of my time I figured out that it´s due to L button...hopefully there is a fix XD most of time its constantly being pressed idk how though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free