GregoryRasputin

The PS3 Scenes Most Hated Person
Banned
Trophies
Website
playstationhax.it
XP
Country
Well this isn't going to happen any time soon, if we take a look at the second image, it is created by a TGiuseppe94, who from what i understand, is more interested in My Little Pony, than having anything to do with hacking the Wii U:
http://tgiuseppe94.deviantart.com/

Now whilst today isn't over, i want to apologize for this mess, i wasn't the one who posted the info on WiiUHaX, but i am the sites owner, so i am partly to blame for this crap, i will monitor more closely what gets front paged.

The person who did post it on the front page is an admin on the site, he and harryoke from PS3HaX where in contact with these so called hackers, i have not spoken to them and i do not know who they are, so i'm guessing that TGiuseppe94 is one of them, because of the signature on the image.

Edit:
Though it could be that TGiuseppe94's image was used, here is the original one:
http://tgiuseppe94.deviantart.com/art/Wii-U-Black-Wallpaper-1920x1080-339549136
He might not be involved.

Reactions: 1 person

rednekcowboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think you are jumping the gun Greg. While I am also very skeptical about this news, we were told Wed and we should at least wait until the end of the day before we start chopping off heads.

Reactions: Carl Rivest

GregoryRasputin

Banned
Trophies
Website
playstationhax.it
XP
Country
I think you are jumping the gun Greg. While I am also very skeptical about this news, we were told Wed and we should at least wait until the end of the day before we start chopping off heads.

Meh, the sh*t shouldn't have been hyped in the first place, they should have waited until they had solid proof before posting in on the front page of WiiUHaX.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harryoke was banned? Guess he posted on wiiuhax? Anyway, nobody knows anything with certainty. It is 7:40 am here, and where are "they" at in the world?

Edit: can we call time of death or do we keep up CPR and hoping there is life?

rednekcowboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Harryoke was banned? Guess he posted on wiiuhax? Anyway, nobody knows anything with certainty. It is 7:40 am here, and where are "they" at in the world?

Edit: can we call time of death or do we keep up CPR and hoping there is life?

Well, I have some Christmas shopping to go and do, so I'll check in when I get back. While I am highly skeptical about this news, I think it is premature to start throwing out bans and crucifying people before the end of the day.

I agree that it was wreckless and careless to post the rumor without proof, however the member that did at hax is a long-standing member with a good reputation and should at least be given the day before his head gets chopped off. Just my .02 Greg, but you are the boss over there.

GregoryRasputin

Banned
Trophies
Website
playstationhax.it
XP
Country
Just my .02 Greg, but you are the boss over there.

lol it's for one day, he threw a temper tantrum, because i called him stupid for falling for suck fakery :P
Cant be bothered dealing with his crap today, too tired >.<

EDIT:
Also you are still there, i don't ban people just because i can :P

Reactions: rednekcowboy

JerJer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people keep falling for this?
Is it because we want it to happen so bad that we discard all logic and turn our wishes over to the emotional side?
With all the claims of having broken the WiiU none, YES I said none, have proven true.

Alexander Prime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people keep falling for this?
Is it because we want it to happen so bad that we discard all logic and turn our wishes over to the emotional side?
With all the claims of having broken the WiiU none, YES I said none, have proven true.

People want to be in the first wave of users for exciting new hacks. I don't think there's a lot of expectations here, just high hopes given focus by misinformation. Soon enough, people will go back from hoping this happens to hoping something happens, which if you ask me isn't much of an improvement.

And when a real hack turns up, who wants to be the guy who makes the knee-jerk claim that it's fake? ;)

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ALWAYS best to "Wait and see" also. LMFAO, let others take the $300 jump and test the waters. Personally, I am hoping to get a detailed instruction/diagram set to follow as to back up the emmc BEFORE I attempt anything (if there is a release). Still checking as I am sure most of you are. Also waiting to hear about Aaron Rogers today:-) Please play.... OH, if anyone has information, or you would like to confess to the ruse, please do so. I know the best feeling is to build it up and then see people reacting when it turns out to be fake (if). Can we just keep the holiday spirit and be nice? Lol.

Bobbybangin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
harryoke has updated the PS3 Hax thread with images that are supposed to be proof. They look good to me, but you can decide for yourself. Please take note that I am a wishful thinker.

Bobbybangin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they were just supposed to post proof today, not the actual exploit. He also just posted a third image that looks much better.

Reactions: Ray Lewis

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in the middle here. Told a video was coming and instead we get two pictures. Shows Miimaker for 1 second, some scribbled out information (Mii?). If one person told me in private to believe it I would...unfortunately they are quiet.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why he even bothers with pictures. Everyone knows that "everyone" claims pictures to be photo shopped. Because they usually are. A simple video would suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1