Wii U Black friday

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by soulskeeper, Nov 25, 2015.

1. soulskeeper
    OP

soulskeeper GBAtemp Regular

Aug 16, 2007
    Iceland
    Hi guys, I want to 1 or 2 Wii U consoles(for me and one for someone's B-day) and I know almost nothing about the Wii U, I have a Wii with homebrew

anyway I was wondering if anyone know where can I purchase the console with a really good price on black Friday and how can I know its in a hackable version(if you could tell me which version is the best it will be awesome too)

Thanks in advance
    Mike

2. fiveighteen

fiveighteen High Hopes and Low Expectations

Jun 30, 2008
    United States
    Don't think you'll find too many people wanting to Google for you lol. Check the Definitive Guide sticky for bundles confirmed with 5.3.2 of below.

And I'll throw you a bone on the one BF sale I know of (but beware, it may be > 5.3.2!):
    EDIT: Just actually looked at the box. The game is preinstalled, so it's most likely 5.4.0 or 5.5.0. That being said, perhaps you can use those codes on an older bundle?

Last edited by fiveighteen, Nov 25, 2015
    D4rKT1mmy likes this.
  3. SmellyPirateMonkey

SmellyPirateMonkey GBAtemp Fan

Sep 18, 2015
    United States
    I bought a mario kart pre installed bundle from eBay and it came with 5.3.2. Not sure if that's because it's an old bundle or not. They may have made more with newer Firmware since then. Hope you find your console

4. Frostbite189

Frostbite189 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 27, 2015
    Mexico
    i bought a wii u 32 gb with mario kart and has the beautifull firmware of 5.4.0 so now i have two wii u with that same firmware =,(

5. ILOVETOPLAYNESGA

ILOVETOPLAYNESGA Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2010
    United States
    I bought my Wii U two years ago on black friday, through the buy two get one free of any pre-owned item at Gamestop. Then I sold two of them. If you are thinking about getting two anyway, it looks like they may be running that again. It most likely won't be on the firmware you want from what I understand from people though.