Hacking Wii Theme Team Creations

GrimReaper19976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
diddy81 thanks for help but Mario theme not again working on my Virtual wii i use your tutorial but i have already running wuphax and my console freeze I don't t nie for what happen :(. Diddy81 you got a discord??

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After years, I have finally installed a custom theme on my wii. Now it looks a little different compared to the other 80 million consoles... Thanks!

PizzaSqueeze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i was wondering if i can have the files so i can customize my Wii font please i found your video where you do so but you don't give a link to the files

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello i was wondering if i can have the files so i can customize my Wii font please i found your video where you do so but you don't give a link to the files

here's the link but you should know it installs in a different location then the standard theme app so you cant pack a font with a normal theme
also please careful this can brick your wii if done wrong so be sure to have priiloader installed

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
what do you mean it installs in a different location btw thanks so much for the files :)

How can i take off the font? Btw it also gives me the error "File List Error (ret = -1)"

you cant use the normal mymenuify app to install this you need to use the modded version thats in the apps folder in the rar i linked

PizzaSqueeze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i did use that but the app is not working

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also when i use the ThemeMii mod 0.4 the only thing that shows up is the health screen and then when i click A it is just a black screen can you help me to get the wii menu to show up on my theme please btw i can unbrick my wii i just need help with fixing my theme

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yes i did use that but the app is not working

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also when i use the ThemeMii mod 0.4 the only thing that shows up is the health screen and then when i click A it is just a black screen can you help me to get the wii menu to show up on my theme please btw i can unbrick my wii i just need help with fixing my theme
pm me what you have and I will take a look but it might be tomorrow now

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't see the pm button btw this is the theme download it is made out of images and the ones that work on my wii are made out of ash files
the base you are using does not have a modded board.ash file that is required to have a full picture on the board
i suggest you check out the Theme Brlyt Editor it comes with the base we used to make themes

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I got it working thank you so much :D btw the MyMenuify Mod gives me an error when i run it so i can install fonts how do i fix this?
to be totally honest i have no idea i didn't make the mod but all it does is replace a different file so if mymenuify works the font mod should too

PizzaSqueeze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well thanks so much for the help btw do you know how i could get in contact with the person who made the mod so i can ask them how i can fix it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed