Hacking WII SYSTEM MEMORY FULL!! DID I BRICK!! HELP!

rwkregime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just had this exact problem and i fixed it pretty fast thanks to this thread. All you have to do is keep removing things. If you havent removed the "wii + internet" video that takes up like 2000 blocks delete that. I had to delete a few things to get back to zero but it shouldn't be to hard. Dont freak out!

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What utility can I use to see what wad has been installed into my wii system memory?

If I deleted a channel and not the WAD through Wad Manager, wouldnt the wad still be there? The only thing I did was delete the channel correct?

I would like to take a peek on my wii hard drive to see what wads (including games) have been installed, so I can uninstall all the crap.

Thanks
I would also like to know this because idk if I've uninstalled any wads using the data management or not since it's been so long since I used my Wii.

#SimmoMaster#

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried this a thousand times. Just keep deleting VC channels, and eventually you'll start getting blocks back. Trust me, this is as far from bricking your Wii as you'll ever be.

Also, you need to chill.

Thank you so much! My brother would of killed me if i told him, "i accidentally bricked your wii"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0