Homebrew Wii sports Problem

Lojoy05

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hey guys im new to this modding thing, yesterday I modded my wii u and added a bunch of wii and wii u games everything worked fine until I tried to install wii sports and wii sports resort none of the two worked, when I opened them the screen would show the wii intro and then just go into a black screen (so essentially it is crashing). On the other hand every other game works perfectly fine.... why is it that only these 2 games dont work? Can I do anything about it? I would really like to play those two games again!

(Im using homebrew for the wii u btw)

neverends4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
more details needed. R U using a vwii forwarder or running directly under vwii with USB loader?

Anyway if these are out of region games (e.g. running PAL backups on a NTSC-U console), remember to change USB loader's settings.

If using USB loader GX, change the video mode to Disc default

NinjiGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any of the specifics mentioned above would be really helpful but it's also possible you used a bad dump of the games. If it still doesn't work after trying everything else, maybe use a different source for those games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I want money too I should upload Ai videos of Psi getting laid +1