Linkweskerleon77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLZ DONT B MEAN I KNOW IMA NOOB OK?

Well I’ve been having a lot problems with wii homebrew and backup launcher and all that but ive finally got everything to work SO HERE IS MY SOFTMOD PACK JUST PLACE EVERYTHING IN THE SD CARD BUT THIS IS ONLY FOR PPL WHO HAVE THE HBC!!! JUST CUT EVERYTHING OUT OF UR SD CARD AND PUT EVERYTHING THATS "WII(2)" FOLDER ON UR SD CARD AND PUT UR STUFF IN A NEW FOLDER IDK PERHAPS NAME IT "WII" so this is what it includes...
lecture.gif

homebrew channel apps:
-Wad manager 1.3
-backup loader 0.1
-backup launcher 0.3 gamma
-homebrew browser
-cIOS_Installer249(wifi users)
-dvdx
-mplayer ultimate edition
-elf-dol fixer
-wii light
-wii64(emulator)
-gamma error 002 fix
-cIOS rev7(wad users)
-Gecko os
-region free loader
-geexbox(media player)

wad:
-backup launcher 0.3 beta (blc)
-soft chip channel
-backup loader 0.2
-backup launcher 0.3 gamma
-King's Knight
-Mega man 9
-contra 3
-dkc 3
-Harvest moon
-Mario kart 64
-smrpg
-metal slug
-metal slug 2
-the legend of zelda

and a lot of cios fixes and versions

some things are kind of useless so go on and erase them

and well that’s pretty much it o and all the other homebrew folders like "private" and the other folders shouldn't be messed with
lecture.gif

HOPE THIS STUFF IS USEFUL
unsure.gif

Linkweskerleon77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WELL ITS ALL BACKUP ITS ILLEGAL IF THEY DO IT WITHOUT HAVING THE ORIGINAL AND PLUS IT'S PPLS WII'S RIGHT?? THEY BOUGHT WITH THEIR MONEY SO THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO MOD IT... IT'S LIKE U HAVE SOME BACON WHICH U BOUGHT U COULD THROW AT AT SOME RANDOM DOG ITS UR BACON..

cashboxz01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol. i downloaded it because i am prolly gonna need the files to update from my 0.3 beta(even tho i don't kno how) lolz

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
and you think you are doing all a great favor , and we should
bow.gif
for you now ,right ???
move the link cause it is against the rules and go check the stickies and find out why , THIS SHOULD BE CLOSED BY NOW

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why did you release it? It contains illegal stuff and if somebody looks at the contents of the patckage, he can see that you are a noob. Noobs shouldn't try to help others in a way like this.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
forbore said:
Ha! Ha! THat's one of the best threads so far!!! Only thing that could be better is if somebody would post a thread on how to start a thread!
tongue.gif
Or if someone started talking about demodulation and how many flange widgets he needs to make it legal. he'll probably also need a flux capacitor.

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Linkweskerleon777 said:
WELL IF ITS COPY RIGHT INFRINGMENT THEY CANT SUE ME SINCE THATS "ILLEGAL" AS WELL NO?
rolleyes.gif

They're not going to waste time sueing noobs. You should really take the link away cause piracy isn't good. And no need to write in capitals

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Linkweskerleon777 said:
WELL ITS ALL BACKUP ITS ILLEGAL IF THEY DO IT WITHOUT HAVING THE ORIGINAL AND PLUS IT'S PPLS WII'S RIGHT?? THEY BOUGHT WITH THEIR MONEY SO THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO MOD IT... IT'S LIKE U HAVE SOME BACON WHICH U BOUGHT U COULD THROW AT AT SOME RANDOM DOG ITS UR BACON..
and you are writing with caps are you serious my friend !!!! , what are you trying to say ??? , all of us are wrong and you are the mr.right ??? , we don't like illegal materials to be posted here !!!!! and you should go read your Wii agreement you so calling your self SMART and see what it tells you about your rights and what not !!!! and read the GBATemp Forum Rules and stickies then if you are not BANNED by then you can post an apology and remove your link
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-