Not open for further replies.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Linkweskerleon777 said:
U KNOW ALL THE BACKUO LOADERS?

Well, i only know Waninkoko's loader, the 2 loaders from WiiGator, SoftChip since the beginning, the latest Gecko OS, QLeap's Gecko OS with 002 fix, my Gamma with 002 fix, my Gecko OS with 002 fix and last but not least of couse i know my toy. Well, i guess these are not all loaders, so the answer to your question is no.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Linkweskerleon777 said:
I just did this kuz im bored and trust me i know a lot more than this im not that much of a noob

QUOTE(Linkweskerleon777 @ Feb 1 2009, 10:04 PM) [...]
-backup loader 0.2
[...]

wacko.gif

Linkweskerleon77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yes i know obviously the terms of service but im not calling my self right i know i may b wrong but i just hate it so much that ppl start hating and sying all this crap about illegal stuuf well maybe just maybe if u have the original stuff it might not b illegal?? just maybe
sleep.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Linkweskerleon777 said:
lol yes i know obviously the terms of service but im not calling my self right i know i may b wrong but i just hate it so much that ppl start hating and sying all this crap about illegal stuuf well maybe just maybe if u have the original stuff it might not b illegal?? just maybe
sleep.gif

No, you're illegally distributing copyrighted material. They're not hating, they're protecting GBAtemp. I've already reported the thread to the higher ups, you should have just taken peoples advice.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Linkweskerleon777 said:
ok isn't all the mods illegal??? as all of u say so whats the difference if im distributing ILLEGAL mods ILLEGALY? really..

Dude you're either a troll or you mentally handicapped. The distribution of roms is not only against GBAtemps rules it's against the law. Sort yourself out and stop acting like a complete dick.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Linkweskerleon777 said:
ok isn't all the mods illegal??? as all of u say so whats the difference if im distributing ILLEGAL mods ILLEGALY? really..
you are mixing between homebrew and illegal copyrighted materials and there a big difference so be ware

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mods that don't use nintendo owned codes are fine. some of the stuff you are giving out is copyrighted code. which means nintendo owns it and you cannot distribute it.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Linkweskerleon777 said:

If a mod is illegal depends on the how the mod is distributed. The backup cIOS for example is distributed as installer and doesn't contain code from nintendo itself. This is as legal as possible, while cioscorp is a package of several cIOS, which consists nearly completely of original nintendo IOS. This package is highly illegal and that's why you (hopefully) don't find a post with a link to it here, just discussion about it. Remember this is a forum!

Linkweskerleon77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok how about this i'll take the link off but put a link that downloads a txt file showing the url to getting this package yeah?? since im not posting the actual url here

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Linkweskerleon777 said:
ok how about this i'll take the link off but put a link that downloads a txt file showing the url to getting this package yeah?? since im not posting the actual url here

No because then you're still using GBAtemp to distribute illegal wares. Instead of trying to prove how clever you are by trying to think of a way around the rules just remove the roms from the pack. Not really very difficult now is it, and it's either that or chances are you'll be banned before the night is out.

Linkweskerleon77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well ppl who actually have the games should download it since that IS legal to own a backup!! and they r wads not roms but well technically they r roms since they just decrypted it out to a wad file

cashboxz01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anybody even bothered to download the files? u would kno what it really is if u downloaded it.....n it doesn't violate any terms or conditions :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/2byHyqiZVS8?si=Qr7te3eS9u0xQYDh