Wii Shop Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by M0rd0r, Sep 19, 2009.

Sep 19, 2009

Wii Shop Channel by M0rd0r at 8:10 AM (1,106 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. M0rd0r
    OP

Newcomer M0rd0r Member

Italy
    Hi, I have install the Wii Shop Channel with Wii SCU but now it doesn't start any more, a black screen appares after start it. In the installation no problem was found. I have a 4.1E firmware ..

Thanks to all [​IMG]

2. Szalkow

Member Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

United States
    The 4.0+ Shop Channel also requires the updated IOS61, which can also be installed in WiiSCU. Is that what you're missing?

3. M0rd0r
    OP

Newcomer M0rd0r Member

Italy
    OK .. I have installed the ISO 61 (+ Trucha) in my Wii and now the channel works fine [​IMG]

Another question .. I have the Preloader installed and if I set the IOS 249 I see the backup game in my Disk Channel but when I launch it an error occurred.
    In add in same case the Wii freeze when I in the setting menĂ¹. I have read that is Ciosrev14 and Preloader that conflict .. it's true ? How can I solve this ?

Sameone know why ?

Thanks again.

4. M0rd0r
    OP

Newcomer M0rd0r Member

Italy
    The problem with Setting probably is caused by the cIOS 249 like System MenĂ¹ .. when I used the IOS 60 all works fine.

The problem with game continued .. when I start a backup game with the Disk Channel (wiht 249 cIOS & Preloader) an error occurred.

Same help ?