Hacking Wii Shop channel Update

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoever can extract a WAD for the Wii Shop Channel we need the update so for those who don't want to update to 3.3 and keep 3.2 and not update the wii for this update and I was going to buy something on the VC anyway.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
yep, very good post, we do need this
smile.gif

The only other thing i have to say is.........erm Nintendo are a bunch of Mong gone wrongs.
Instead of Super Turrican Nintendo are Super Slow.

cr08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really, why not just update? Many of us have done so and nothing has really been 'fixed' so to speak. Not going to kill most mainstream homebrew stuff as far as I can tell.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
because updating will kill starfall and i dont want to do that. i'm happy with my region free wii/gamecube games (that loads games via disc channel not gecko) on the fly patched VC/WiiWare and no annoying BGM music.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Wii system update 3.4 now live
Posted Oct 22, 2008 at 10:06PM by Karl B.
Listed in: Wii
Tags: Wii Points, dsi
6 QJ
Nintendo has rolled out a small update for the Nintendo Wii. The update mostly involves cosmetic changes along with more preparation for the DSi's release.

NeoGAF member Cheesemeister was kind enough to post a translation of the update's changelog. Check it out below.
Wii Points will soon be called Nintendo Points, and all references as such will be updated. All other functionality with Nintendo Points will remain the same.
The controller usage explanation screen will be updated.
The controller usage explanation screen will be separated from the purchase screen. Along with this, the user will be prompted to confirm that they have any necessary accessories before being able to press the Purchase button.
The design of the icons displayed will be updated.
We haven't heard anything yet on how this update affects the Homebrew Channel. If you want to keep enjoying 'brew on your Wii, it would probably be better if you don't update yet.

Doesnt let you enter the shop without the update, so your stuffed without a wad of it!
or you will have to update
Thats what it does!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: