Wii Remote Loosing Sensitivity?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by alejolink11, Jul 10, 2011.

Jul 10, 2011
  1. alejolink11
    OP

Member alejolink11 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I was playing mortal kombat armaggedon with my friends. For any who know the game you should know that if you try to get the special moves with the wiimote-nunchuk combination simple glentle wii remote movements are needed. Well my black wii controller is being very annoying. It either requires very harsh movements to work or they dont work at all. Whats wrong with my wii remote? Is it fixable?

The same thing was happening with the mario kart shake to turbo while jumping function.

2. Gabelvampir

Member Gabelvampir Free Mars!

Germany
    Is it a Remote from Nintendo? A friend of mine has a third party Remote that is a bit unresponsive at times when you're using waggle controls.

3. kikuo

Newcomer kikuo Member

United States
    I suggest u to change new wii remote batteries for your wii console,it is said if the wii remote batteries are low,you can see the change of your wiimote.
    Such as:
    # Loss of connectivity between the remote and the console. (check the batteries)
    # Unable to play multiplayer games. (add/sync the additional remote to the console)
    # Inability to properly control or center the icon in gameplay. (calibrate within the console and ensure you are no more than 3 to 8 feet from the infrared Wii Remote receiver)