Hacking Wii read only brawl

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leussink
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 994
  • Replies Replies 4

Leussink

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Website
www.leussink.be
XP
113
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

A few weeks ago I format my wii.
After formatting I can play only brawl.
I lost my homebrewchannel and all my other hacks.
Is it possible to play other games without homebrewchannel.
When I start zelda my remote falls out and my tv gives a black screen.
 
Leussink said:
Hello,

A few weeks ago I format my wii.
After formatting I can play only brawl.
I lost my homebrewchannel and all my other hacks.
Is it possible to play other games without homebrewchannel.
When I start zelda my remote falls out and my tv gives a black screen.

did you just ask if there was a way to play games without homebrew channel!?!

yes. there is. if you're using original copies of games (not "backups") there should be absolutely no problems.
 
QUOTE said:
besides brawl is a great game, It could be worse, your Wii could only play hannah montana

rofl2.gif
Or Barney vs Alien.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted