Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi all

I'm crossing the ditch to Melbourne, Australia this week and then again in December, 3 days after the Australian Wii launch day. The New Zealand Wii price is about AU$50 more than it would be to get one in Australia so I figure I am better off buying one there. I already considered trying to import one from the USA to save money but am worried about whether or not it will be region free so would prefer to get a PAL console.

Can any locals recommend a reputable retailer that will do preorders in Melbourne, preferably in one of the central city suburbs? I'm staying in St Kilda for both trips.

Thanks!
grog.gif

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would definately pre-order at toys'r'us as they have an extra game offer going.

I just got off the phone with toys'r'us "store support centre" and they confirmed that the pre-order has the included Wii sports plus an extra game.
The extra game is unknown at this point and may be a specific title or a choice of titles. I'm betting it will be a set title though.

So yeah, that's where I would go. I took off my preorder with EB and changed to toys'r'us yesterday.
Check the toysrus.com.au for store locations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout