_evillaugh__remake_by_Link3Kokiri.gif

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ps3 rulezzzzzzz and rocks the wii hard in sales and fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey nubcaek, I'm pretty sure the Wii has sold over 10 million units, whereas the PS3 hasn't even sold half that figure. Get your facts right n00b.

Mmh, let's not even start with the typical Wii vs PS3 vs 360 discussion/flaming. It kinda gets old xD

I really wish I wouldn't have a PAL, too, 2000 points would be kinda nice.

HopOnRocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not funny when telling jokes like this. So I'm going to tell you a pretty lame one I heard as a kid.

"Where were the first french fries cooked?"

"In Greece!"

squeakypants

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was booking an airplane ticket for some really old lady. When finished, she asked if the 747 has ejection seats! I was like "ugh...no ma'am... civilian planes don't have ejection seats..." So she asked, "Well deary, what happens if there is an emergency and we are going to crash?" I wanted to tell her to kiss her ass goodbye, but I just said "At that time the captain would advise you of what to do."

Can you imagine?
Captain: Ladies and gentlemen, there has been an emergency. In just a few moments we will be retracting the top of the aircraft and preparing for ejection. Please make sure to safely eject your children's seats before ejecting your own. Do not eject before the top of the aircraft is fully retracted!

lcddream

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Hey nubcaek, I'm pretty sure the Wii has sold over 10 million units, whereas the PS3 hasn't even sold half that figure. Get your facts right n00b.

yeah.....take it easy, the OP said to post something funny. I would try to insult you but you probably wouldn't get it. I mean you did say the word "nubcaek". Is that similar to a n00bcake? Does it taste any good? Are you trying to eat me?

To the rest of you with a reading comprehension level of a sub(below) 3rd grader. I don't think the PS3 is selling better than the WII I also do NOT believe the PS3 rules(zzz), I don't even own one.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

hey ''nubcaek'' I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic for the thread. And just so you know, Sales mean nothing. The PS2 sold more than both the Xbox and GC put together but both consoles were better.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WOMG WHER R TEH PLYESTASION 4 EMULEATAURS FOR THE NOINENDO DS!???!?????? ALSO WHY CANT I INSERTE ME PS3 CDS INTO MY NOINTENDOE ENTERTAYNEMENT SYSTEMME???!?1!???6? BTW WHER DO I FYND ROBOTIC OVERHEATED MEGACHIPS (ROMS) FOR MY WIII?!?1

or just simply hello
tpi.gif
:tpi
tpi.gif
tpi.gif
toot.gif
rofl2.gif

captions03211.jpg

btw you:
fail.jpg

EDIT: added more mistakes + fixed "helo"
EDIT 2: Fixed "EIDT" (lulz i fixed mistakes and made one in the process)

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are a couple jokes:
A priest and a Rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender says "I think I've heard this one!"

A man is sitting in a bar all by himself. He is eating peanuts. He hears a small voice say "I like your shirt!"
The man looks for the source of the voice. He sees nobody else. He asks the bartender "Did you say something?"
The bartender replies "No. Its the peanuts. The're complementary."

Heres one.
President Bush doesn’t want to fund the road construction bill, saying
it is too expensive.

He’s looking at possible outsourcing - having our roads built in China
or India, where it can be done cheaper.

Just replace "Bush" With tony blair or whoever replaced blair after yall impeached him.

Hope you pick me!

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have 2000 Wii points bought online from videogamesplus.ca ... I bought it there since they email the code.

But I live in Europe, Croatia and code they emailed to me doesn't work in my region (I thought that Wii points codes are not region-locked) ...

... so write something funny and tomorrow I'll PM codes to one I choose from posts (someone from Canada, or US will get code)

Two fish are in a tank, right?

One turns to the other and asks, "Hey, do you know how to drive this thing?"

LOOOL

jaxim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are a couple of Jokes that will surely make you laugh.

#1 Joke:
Two campers are hiking through the woods when a huge grizzly bear suddenly appears in the clearing about 50 meters in front of them.

The bear sees the campers and begins to head toward them. The first hiker drops his backpack, digs out a pair of sneakers, and frantically begins to put them on.

The second guys says, "What are you doing? Sneakers won’t help you outrun that bear."

The first guy replies “I know I can't run faster than the bear, I just have to run faster than you.”

#2 Joke:
There's a man sitting at a bar just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half an hour....

Then, a big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down.

The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand seeing a man crying."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I'm late to my office. My boss, in an outrage, fires me. When I leave the building to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police say they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away. I go home and when I get there, I find my wife sleeping with the gardener. I leave home and come to this bar. And when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I win I am so getting Zelda, and if they have it Paper Mario, god how I miss those i=since they got stolen
frown.gif

Shadowboy wantz.
Shadowboy walks into a bar and starts hitting on a hot chick.
"I'm a transexual guy" she says.
Shadowboy backs away slowly and trips over his feet.
OUCH!
^Itz funny cause I only like hentai chicks, not real girls.

How many DBZ characters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One, but it takes 7 episodes. XD

128297949449688750ohhaiizlast.jpg

biggrin.gif
Highlander PWNS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1