Gaming wii party ?

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CarbonX13 said:
No, the island is the only Mario Party type board game in Wii Party. The Globe Trot mode is a different type of board game, but follows a different play style.
I realize that, but he didn't say anything about mario party, he just asked if there was only 1 boardgame on wii party.

-=oopeteroo=-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have already played all the game modes
tongue.gif
and love it
tongue.gif
but like the boardgame island most, just wondering if there is more maps to unlock
tongue.gif

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
island is the only mode from what ive played
btw if i may add the game is very FUN man i love it haha

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Evilbaz said:
This game is great fun
smile.gif
Especially when you are playing it with a few drunken mates lol

I think you don't need to be drunk to enjoy it ahah

And I think it's the best surprise on the wii this year.. a great casual game

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get why you need to unlock game modes and minigames... the whole point is to be able to throw a party and play games with people... make them all available to play... *and then* create a quest mode for single players or groups who want to "unlock" achievements. It's kind of lame to invite people over and say "We can't play that one you like yet because I haven't unlocked it", or "Hey, come over and let's play these starter games so you can help me unlock all of these other games"... It'd be cool if they made an online play for the boardgame/minigames that are vs. too...

Also, a lot of the games are wayyyy too simplistic or easy, and some work better with the wii motion plus attached (tossing rings on flowers for example). And I agree, you need 3-4 ppl and remotes for this to be really fun. Another way to sell $40 remotes.

Finally, my gf refuses to play because the Miis and graphics are horrid looking... lol.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
w!! said:
Also, a lot of the games are wayyyy too simplistic or easy, and some work better with the wii motion plus attached (tossing rings on flowers for example).
Um... MotionPlus isn't supported for any of the games.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
w!! said:
I don't get why you need to unlock game modes and minigames... the whole point is to be able to throw a party and play games with people... make them all available to play... *and then* create a quest mode for single players or groups who want to "unlock" achievements. It's kind of lame to invite people over and say "We can't play that one you like yet because I haven't unlocked it", or "Hey, come over and let's play these starter games so you can help me unlock all of these other games"... It'd be cool if they made an online play for the boardgame/minigames that are vs. too...

Also, a lot of the games are wayyyy too simplistic or easy, and some work better with the wii motion plus attached (tossing rings on flowers for example). And I agree, you need 3-4 ppl and remotes for this to be really fun. Another way to sell $40 remotes.

Finally, my gf refuses to play because the Miis and graphics are horrid looking... lol.
As far as I know, everything in Wii Party is unlocked by default. Nothing is locked.

It is also a Wii series game, which means that simplistic and easy gameplay comes first, followed by Miis everywhere and par-to-sub-par graphics, and the controls usually don't matter too much the developers (except for Wii Sports Resort, obviously).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7