Emulation Wii on new 3ds

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
while the wii is older than the 3ds, the architecture is completely different from one another. unless people make remakes to make it into the 3ds' code, you cannot run wii games on there.

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
what i said is the reason why it's impossible. it's like trying to get the ps vita to run ps3 games natively on there.

xxdeathxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go do yourself a favour and read about the wii and 3ds arctitects. Then see why everyone is laughing about why it wont happen.
So what about the architects I just came from using computers my whole life and I don't see the delema why won't it run the 3ds has enough power to run it so why won't it

xxdeathxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't understand how someone can believe that a 3ds can run wii games. if you have experience with PCs, how about you try making that breakthrough?
I won't even know where to start on making a cia file to put on the 3ds if you could point me there I'll try
Post automatically merged:

same thing as to why the opposite can't happen.

The Wii just hasnt got the power to emulate a 3DS. It struggles to emulate old DS games and even then many of the DS games that run aren't very playable.
So then the 3ds has more power meaning it should run

xxdeathxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS hardware is comparable to the Gamecube. Emulation tends to require more processing power than the system it is trying to emulate. The Wii is basically just an overclocked gamecube.
So then simply don't emulate it just run it like it's a 3ds program not run it through another program that's taking more power
Post automatically merged:

If I'm thinking of it correctly it would be like running windows programs on Linux it would take more power to emulator all of windows then to just run the program in return making it run faster

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto