Hardware Wii network problems

TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So my wii's network worked fine before i installed modchip (Wiinja v1). No my forecast channel doesnt work at all and it tooks forever to connect newschannel and shopping channel.. Anyone else has the same problem or does anyone have answer for my problem?
Thanks in advance

ps. My wlan should work properly.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Went you mod your wii you forgot to turn off your WiiConnect 24 this lose data connection went you removed the battery from the wii console
Anyway just make sure to backup everythings from your wii and then reset your wii system from the setting menu.

TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I formatted wii system memory, now it says "turn on wiiconnect24 from your wii options"... I have set it on but i still got that from forecastchannel,newschannel and voting channel just gives "unable to connect internet" when selecting region, any help?
Sry for double post

NeXsus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just went to the wiiconnect24 and just agreed to the terms again, everything was good to go after that

I tried to connect the shopping channel right after installing the wiikey however and it worked, only setting I lost removing the battery was time/date, so I'm ont sure if the above technique actually did anything

fyi mines a launch wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh