Hacking wii nand dumper usb

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
okay my sd card broke and i had a backup but my latest wads were not backupped but they are on my wii but i so now dont have an sd card so is there a nand dumper that works with usb drives ? i only used waninkoko's but that only dumps to sd card

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
laugh.gif

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
it was in my laptop and the lock switch feld off and now its locked forever and i got mad and now its totally ruined oh well tomorrow or thuesday im gonna buy a new sd card but should i buy a 8 gb its now for sale for 24 euro or should i buy again a 2 gb ?

Posts merged

i think ill buy an 2 gb again for more compability

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
it was in my laptop and the lock switch feld off and now its locked forever and i got mad and now its totally ruined oh well tomorrow or thuesday im gonna buy a new sd card but should i buy a 8 gb its now for sale for 24 euro or should i buy again a 2 gb ?

Posts merged

i think ill buy an 2 gb again for more compability

Iv'e had that issue not with SD Card, but with SD Reader lol, went mad and burnt it! lol, kept giving me error, so have to either use digicam or ftpii
Yeah i stick with 2gig ones, as many apps etc don't allow SDHC etc, and most of them don't have open sources...so..

I personally have everything needed on SD, all roms for all emus, except 64, wiisx, which waiting for nice release, but would use dvd or usb,
tongue.gif

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I have a 1gb SD and always I'm running out of space, in my wad folder have only 7 wads. I really want to jump to a SDHC.

Hopefully nintendo would update the SD driver to SDHC, and allow launch games from the SD... They promess a internal memory soultion... meh, probably not going to happen they're too busy swiming in their money pools.

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what's the deal ? just write one yourself.
All the stuff is in LibOGC to access USB and there is a lib for DI access, it's kinda DI_Init, Fat_Init, read/write loop, done.
lecture.gif

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i could i already write some little things for myself but wouldnt i be simpler to modify the one from waninkoko the only thing i dont understand is to use usb ...

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
XD I have my pirate folder on my PC, it's just sometime I need transfer some game over the SD... the problem is that my crappy PC take about 10 mins to turn on.

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
OriginalHamster said:
XD I have my pirate folder on my PC, it's just sometime I need transfer some game over the SD... the problem is that my crappy PC take about 10 mins to turn on.
you could put the wads on a usb stick like i do 1,4 gb of wads XD

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
nicksasa said:
OriginalHamster said:
you could put the wads on a usb stick like i do 1,4 gb of wads XD

My usb stick is 256mb
cry.gif

I have a 1gb mp3 player too, but the Wii doesn't register it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1