Hong Kong
wii_music_01491.jpg

wii_music_02459.jpg

grog.gif

pieman202

Trophies
XP
Country
i reckon the box design looks really good it'd make me buy it but.. i want to wait and see if its good or not xD and again the box looks great

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please for the love of god... rip it! I'm buying this as soon as it comes out in the US, but wanna play it a little bit before...

I saw a whole WALL dedicated to WiiMusic at GameStop today... they had over 50 cases with the Promo label in it... I just stared for 5 min... it was pure awesome!

zelgadis

Trophies
XP
Country
I would definitely appreciate if anyone knows if this has an update to it. I wanna play but dont want a brick :x

Edit: So I did it with the normal tools and such. I played everything but when doing creation mode to make your own arrangement it froze. Not sure if it always happens. But the game was really bad
frown.gif
I am really disappointed.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First off... this game rocks hard! I made my own music video and CD for Twinkle Twinkle!! HA! Suck it! No one can touch my skills with the Wii Remote Piano!! I AM THE SHIZZLE!!

Ok, but really, this is one you have to buy... every once in a while, the Miyamoto-san Mii pops up...

ALL HAIL Miyamoto-san! THE ONE TRUE GOD!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That is cheap. Love it they advertise false info, like 11" screen, but in specs it says 10.5"...