Hacking wii mod gone bad?

rufio101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a question about a modded wii. I got mine modified about a year ago from a friend of a friend. He also made me some backups of some games that i own. Problem is that some of the game are not reading now. I had one game that worked for a few months and some work only half the time etc. Some just dont work. All the games were made by the same person and used the same type of cd. So my question is whether is a problem with my modified wii (that would suck) or with the games (not too bad)

Any thoughts?

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds to me it may be a dvd problem. what brand were they? if they are cheap, its safe to say it was the dvd that died out.

rufio101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm i have no idea what brand they are. On the back they say Gh000155. I had no idea the quality mattered so much. Two questions which dvds should i get and is it easy enuff to do that i can burn them myself?

Senconly how can i tell if i have a weak laser and what can be done? And is bad media bad cds?

thanks

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes bad media is bad dvds.

I use verbatim and the only errors ive had were user based (meaning i messed them up).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool