Wii key Update Released

rjcrjc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sora2008 said:
is the original DVD working fine on PAL consoles?

I'd also like to know this! Is there a chance that with this update, playing original Brawl with original Freeloader will work on a PAL console?

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
rhyguy said:
mabye the config disc was fake?

I may be mistaken but I do believe that the update and config discs released prior to them being posted on the actual Wiikey website were beta versions. This may be the reason why alot of people are experiencing issues.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
The config discs have not been posted on the Wiikey site. They are available to download on WiiNewz (and now various other places as well). The files you'll find posted on the official Wiikey site are no different than what was given to beta testers.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xiaNaix said:
The config discs have not been posted on the Wiikey site. They are available to download on WiiNewz (and now various other places as well). The files you'll find posted on the official Wiikey site are no different than what was given to beta testers.

Well if that's the case, are the beta versions the ones that everyone is using?

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
That's a kind of comeback I want to see by the DS-X team
biggrin.gif

DVDRW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just burned the 1.3 Config Disc to puzzle with the configs and then this releases... cause SSBB still not working.
Hopefully I will be able to play it.
Happy to see there's another update. Gonna try this asap.
Thank you guys for putting up nice mirrors
smile.gif

Sora2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
MY DVD9 UNTOCHED BRAWL NOW IS FULLY WORKING ON PAL WII (thus 50hz only and the screen get cut at the bottom, but nothing to be worries)

Everything works great, SSE awesome, Brawl Awesome!

awesome game

kielserat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

yes jalaneme, i read it also a few hours ago,tried with gamecube game wave race blue storm,and i get that high noise,but someone syad if you change dev mode to off thatit fixed the problem,i put the config disk in my wii,changed the setting to off,and guess what,not working,never had any problem with it,so they bring out a firmware for bugfixes,and now audiofix not working,strange in my eyes,why they put it to beta testers if the fault keeps existing.
So i just ordered a wasabi,hope that working.

Wanderer509

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i am running 1.9g wiikey with NTSC-J wii right now n everything is working for me. is there any value in upgrading to 1.9s? also, i read earlier that wii iso dumper is gone (if i read right). is this true, and if this is, is there an alternative to dumping wii iso?

thanks in advance =)

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
use softdev's sd to dvd dump tool. it detected my 512 MB sandisk while the dump tools in wiikey config 1.2 and 1.3 didnt

http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread....=0.1G#post21010

you might have to register to d/l but thats the official link. if you dont want to register you can find softdev's sd to dvd dump elsewhere. i would grab the link if i wasnt registered and it not for the the leaps and bounds that i made to get softdev's official link in tehskeen's site. i hardly visit there but i dont fancy the site interface and i didnt have luck finding softdev's tool in the downloads section. bummer !

DBB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
better late than never no?

too bad my wiikey doesn't update
frown.gif
i'm still suck at the first firmware...

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
kielserat said:
Hi,

yes jalaneme, i read it also a few hours ago,tried with gamecube game wave race blue storm,and i get that high noise,but someone syad if you change dev mode to off thatit fixed the problem,i put the config disk in my wii,changed the setting to off,and guess what,not working,never had any problem with it,so they bring out a firmware for bugfixes,and now audiofix not working,strange in my eyes,why they put it to beta testers if the fault keeps existing.
So i just ordered a wasabi,hope that working.

thanks for confirming, i have a backup of super smash brawl so i don't really need the update, the freeloader and trucha i can now use to block updates so there is no real point in me upgrading, i'm guessing the wiikey team won't sort this problem out for a while either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi