Hacking Wii intermittently black out?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nds Boy
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,450
  • Replies Replies 3

Nds Boy

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
32
Country
My wii intermittently black out for a second or 2 then come back. Lately I seems to be able to correlated it with electrical equipments turning on and off, such as frig and air condition. Anyone seen this?
 
Sounds like your pulling to much Juice from the same breaker, Not really much you can do, besides, using a different Plugin running off of a Different Breaker, that your Air, and frig isn't running off of.
 
Have you tried plugging a lamp into the same outlet to see if that flickers at the same time. Have you had problems with other devices as well? Anything with an inductive load ie electric motors can cause nasty spikes that may be playing havok with your wii psu. I would get a decent surge protector if I were you.
 
Any of you guys have the same problem or heard of it? I found one thread online a long time ago, they they were attributing it to bad video cable and frequency problem between the TV and the Wii and about how it is not outputting the right frequency
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted