kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
it's all in the readme file in the zip.
each homebrew must be in its own folder in \apps and have 3 files: the boot.elf, an icon.png file and a xml file with description and titles

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
Like so:

333.JPG

222.JPG

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes. the structure is like this
CODE

ÂÂRegion Free
ÂÂNuke
ÂÂ1.5
ÂÂ200805230000
ÂÂGecko Region Free
ÂÂRegion Free is a program which allows import games to be played on your console region. Insert Wii game and press A on the Wii Remote to boot game. Euro PAL60 and Progressive Mode / Component Cable are both detected and used in this version.
ÂÂ
PAL60 can be forced by pressing 1 to boot game. Most PAL games are forced to English in this version to allow better compatibility on Jap Consoles. Future versions will have a language boot selection.
ÂÂ

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
If you mean .xml files (and I think you do) just copy one from any app (like the "Gecko Region Free" .xml posted above) and edit it in your favorite text-editor to fit your needs.

kielserat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,

i have a question,on the root of sd card,make apps dir,inside that dir make a dir snesgx,put the meta.xml-boot.elf-icon.png in it
then i made an rom folder,and placed the 3 donkey kong country games in it,for example donkey kong country named dkc.smc
but give an error for reading rom folder,where can i change the rom folder destination

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
after editing the xml file, make sure it's rendered without errors in the internet explorer or something that loads xml files and validates them. though not tried, it should be not pleasant to format the xml that homebrew channel can't read. there are some reserved characters that should be encoded in the xml and html world such as , & and so on...

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
kielserat said:
Hello,

i have a question,on the root of sd card,make apps dir,inside that dir make a dir snesgx,put the meta.xml-boot.elf-icon.png in it
then i made an rom folder,and placed the 3 donkey kong country games in it,for example donkey kong country named dkc.smc
but give an error for reading rom folder,where can i change the rom folder destination

roms must be in (root)\snes9x\roms
also make a save folder \snes9x\saves

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol