Hacking Wii HELP!

bnguyen9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, i recently bought a wiikey2 with the wiiclip 2 from modchip.ca. i installed it into my wii, and had a legit copy of mario kart in the system. after the install i loaded up the console, and the disk that was in there would not read. about 10 seconds after powering on the console, the wii would show an error stating that the disk is unreadable, then it tells me to eject the game then followup with a console power cycle. i have tried to eject the game but it is not responding to the eject button. i have tried holding onto the eject botton from 10+ seconds and it still would not eject. Any suggestions? I followed the instructions on www.wii-key.com on the install, i did exactly what they said, but i forgot to put the protection sticker on the clip if that matters. any suggestions would really help and be appreciated. thanks bobby.

D

Deleted User

are you trying to press it without the case?
if so make sure your pressing the correct one.
If not, are you sure you put the disc in correctly?

Edit:
Wait...you mean u forgot to put that piece of cardboard over the clip?
If so you may have screwed it up. if it made contact with any metal......you better hope its under warranty, and that you can put it back together perfectly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD