Hacking Wii hangs with usb-loaders

Bauldrick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I already know the moral of the story, so no wise cracks, just a little help fixing it please.

I've been using using Hiberns wiiflow since 1st beta, loaded from preloader and everything worked fine, all the games on the hdd loaded perfectly.

I obtained GH5 and read that it would work with usbloader_gx (that I already had and worked fine) along with hermes 223 36 merged 37. So I did that rebooted, wii loaded wiiflow as it should, tried GH5 in that, didn't work as I'd expected (black screen - hang - power off). Then I load usbloader_gx went to game load and changed ti iso 223 and error 02 on - didn't work, black screen. But now I can't use any usbloader, as soon as I load one it just hangs with black screen? I've tried many combinations of merges and in desperation (
unsure.gif
) re-installed old nand dump, but no luck.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you boot up the Loaders without the drive attached?
I assume there might be some "bad code" in USB Loader GX which breaks the WBFS partition on the HDD if it fails at a specific point.

Bauldrick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
without hdd plugged in:

uloader > 2 red error bars telling me its not plugged in

usbloader_gx > waiting for my slow device (that isn't plugged in!)

wiiflow > wbfs error

--

with hdd plugged in:

uloader > shows info screen, but hangs

other 2 hang with black screen

astuermer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Do you have connected your HDD to USB port 1 or 2?

I've to connect my HDD to port 2 (the bottom one, when Wii is placed flat on a table).
On port 1 (the upper one) I've several troubles too, especially when using HPC first...

Bauldrick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't know what I've done now, but can't seem to install cios 38 rev 14 again after uninstalling - install error! (ret = -2011)

Whats that error code?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte