Wii Hacking Nirvana

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by raulpegan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. raulpegan
    OP

raulpegan Member

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2009
    Venezuela
    Hello fellow GBAtempers! I've just successfully installed the USB loader on my Wii! I also have the hombrew channel, bootmii, and softmii 2.1.1 on my 3.2 sysmenu. Is there anything else out there I should have to achieve a "Wii hacking Nirvana"?

2. geegee

geegee GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2007
    United States
    Some emulators like NES, SNES, and Genesis? And finally you could correctly upgrade to 4.0 and play VC and Wiiware off the sd card.

3. raulpegan
    OP

raulpegan Member

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2009
    Venezuela
    I do have all the emulators i need... But i sicerely like the 3.2 better, and the 4.0 keeps erasing my channels everytime I take the SD card out. BTW any tips on that?

4. geegee

geegee GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2007
    United States
    I have never heard of that type of error. Did you follow the guide from this forum?

5. raulpegan
    OP

raulpegan Member

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2009
    Venezuela
    I did step by step... I have absolutely no idea on what I went wrong... I've tried it several times and it happens always

6. cheech794

cheech794 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2008
    United States
    Never heard of that error happening

7. acesniper

acesniper GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 29, 2008
    United States
    Do you have forwarder channels? Those do not work without the SD card in the Wii.

8. supermodchips

supermodchips GBAtemp Regular

May 24, 2009
    Your wii is pretty much perfect but personally, I would put a modchip in it simply because I would make an autoboot twilight princess disk. I know that it is pretty much redundant with bootmii and softmii but it is just an extra that I prefer to use.