Hacking Wii Flow

jillanne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please walk me through step by step how to download a Wii game and the cover image onto an external hard drive? I have Wii Flow. I don't think I have an internet connection for the Wii...not sure though.

I'm not good at these things!

Thanks!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping your asking about "downloading" a game... as in putting the disc in the Wii and ripping it to an external drive... correct?

(because if you're talking about finding an ISO online... then that's a no-no.)

PS, i'm moving this to the correct area of the forum.
Also, i'm changing the title of this so no one comes in looking about downloading an actual game.

dannipurnell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WildWon said:
I'm hoping your asking about "downloading" a game... as in putting the disc in the Wii and ripping it to an external drive... correct?

Also, i'm changing the title of this so no one comes in looking about downloading an actual game.

Ive just installed Wii Flow and got a couple of games on them but dont have the internet to download the game covers, if anyone knows how to get the game covers on that would be awesome.
smile.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dannipurnell said:
WildWon said:

Ive just installed Wii Flow and got a couple of games on them but dont have the internet to download the game covers, if anyone knows how to get the game covers on that would be awesome.
smile.gif

You can get them at www.wiitdb.com and once i get www.wiiboxart.com back up and running again they will also be available there, but at present the server there is down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to