Wii Flow

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by jillanne, Jan 7, 2010.

1. jillanne
    OP

jillanne Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2010
    United States
    Can someone please walk me through step by step how to download a Wii game and the cover image onto an external hard drive? I have Wii Flow. I don't think I have an internet connection for the Wii...not sure though.

I'm not good at these things!

Thanks!

2. vidcare1

vidcare1 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2009
    NE ENGLAND
    jillanne
    think you would get a better answer if you post your problem with the WiiFlow to the Wii backup loader section

3. WildWon

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    I'm hoping your asking about "downloading" a game... as in putting the disc in the Wii and ripping it to an external drive... correct?

(because if you're talking about finding an ISO online... then that's a no-no.)

PS, i'm moving this to the correct area of the forum.
    Also, i'm changing the title of this so no one comes in looking about downloading an actual game.

4. dannipurnell

dannipurnell Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2010

Ive just installed Wii Flow and got a couple of games on them but dont have the internet to download the game covers, if anyone knows how to get the game covers on that would be awesome. [​IMG]

5. MadClaw

MadClaw GBAtemp Fan

Oct 30, 2008
    United States
    Usa
    i think he means putting it on the external drive with the cover. not downloading.

6. djtaz

djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Sep 21, 2008

You can get them at www.wiitdb.com and once i get www.wiiboxart.com back up and running again they will also be available there, but at present the server there is down.