Hacking Wii Flow Smash Hacks

A Fascist Mudkip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I wasn't sure if this went under hacks or backup since it concerns both. I hombrewed my wii to the point were i dont think i can call it a wii anymore but thats not the point. I'm running wii flow to conserve disk drive life since i've already repaired it once before and on my old hard drive before it broke i was able to load my super smash bros brawl custom hacks (textures and all that stuff). I bought a new hard drive and now I can't remember how i did it I have the gct in my sd code folder. I also have it in my wiiflow code folder on my hard drive and my private folder containing all my hacks are in the sd card. When I boot up wiiflow and select codes for smash bros Nothing shows up even though the gct file is in my codes folder on my wiiflow hd.

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
So let me get this straight: You want to load codes from the "codes" folder in your HDD, and load the hacks from the "private" folder in your SD card. Right?

I do that with usb loader gx but I guess it's the same process. I put the loader in my HDD in a FAT32 partition, and I let it create the config and settings files in said drive, by loading it without a SD card in the wii.

Generaly, if you have a SD pluged-in, the loader creates the config files in the SD instead of the HDD, even if you have the loader in the HDD. Or at least that's what happened to me.

Essentially, you just need to have the config files paths pointing to the HDD. If you can't edit the paths manually, you could try the same I did.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more