wii flow slow with covers

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by goosen64, Apr 15, 2014.

1. goosen64
    OP

goosen64 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2014
    United States
    Is this normal?... for covers to load slowly? Videos online don't make it look like that... also I download the covers from here... I noticed that each image was almost 1mb... is that also normal

Thanks in advance to all.

2. goosen64
    OP

goosen64 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2014
    United States
    oh also, the automatically downloaded covers do not slow it down... it's only the custom covers. Another idea I have is the file name... could the long filename for some of the files make it load slowly??? I don't know, just putting my thoughts out there. thanks again.

3. mightymuffy

mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

GBAtemp Patron
    mightymuffy is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2002
    United Kingdom
    Wigan, land of the Pies
    If it's your first time 'firing' the covers up, WF will be busy building a cache of all your covers, and say you've just downloaded mastershoes's.... Genesis pack weighing in at over 800 covers, that's gonna take a good while! Give the program time to load every cover on screen, then press + on your wiimote and repeat with the next... once they're all done it should be as fast as the wii covers from them on.

Yes, the covers should weigh in at around 1Mb each, often larger too. No the longer filenames won't make any difference.

4. goosen64
    OP

goosen64 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2014
    United States

thanks Mr. Muffy