Wii fan issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by JinTrigger, Mar 23, 2009.

1. JinTrigger
    OP

JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Lunesta/Mysteria
    Ok I realized my Wii has a fan issues....Which is causing it to overheat and shut off. Now I don't wanna send it BACK to nintendo because I informed them of the two issues I was having and they only fix the one that my Wii wasn't reading disc. SO I found a guide to replace my Wii's fan but unfortunately I don't have the money for a tri wing screwdriver and a replacement fan....So I thought of a quick fix and before I try it I wanted to run it by you wonderful tempers that have helped me so much. What if I put an actually fan behind the wii's fan to help it out....Would that at least stop the shutting off. I just need a quick fix were I don't have to attend to the Wii every 5 minutes...Cause I was laying it on a cold wet rag and that helped but I had to re-wet the rag every 10 minutes....which is bothersome

this is the guide i found
    http://www.somelifeblog.com/2008/06/ninten...ment-guide.html

2. Tichinde925

Tichinde925 Marth Ditto Money Match?

Jul 14, 2008
    United States
    Warwick, Rhode Island
    Triwing costs $1 and is free to ship in some places since its so small...

3. Dialexio

Dialexio GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice