Wii Error

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by rodhenry, Nov 25, 2010.

Nov 25, 2010

Wii Error by rodhenry at 3:35 PM (578 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. rodhenry
    OP

Newcomer rodhenry Newbie

Brazil
    Guys I really need your help.

I followed a guide to mod my new Wii and everything seemed ok, but, sometimes my Wii freezes up and his cooler starts to spin really loud and I have to unplug the power cord to stop it, it usually happens when in game, the last time it happened I was playing Overlord.

Is this somewhat related to the modding?

I'm really worried.

A made a video, this happens when I try to use USB Loader GX (other funny thing is that the loader does not show my games, .wbfs files on a FAT32 HDD), I was messing with the configs and BAM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emZg-7Yp4YU

The Wii froze up and made the same noise it does when I use Configurable USB Loader, but that screen doesn't show up on it.

help??

Thanks in advance.

2. mauifrog

Member mauifrog DA KINE WiiHacker

United States
    Your Hard Drive could be spinning down. Try to disable the spin down with the manufacture setup app for the drive. You could test a problem game by putting it on a thumb drive and see if you have the same trouble. Until USBloader gx release a current stable release, I would stick with CFG usbloader.

3. rodhenry
    OP

Newcomer rodhenry Newbie

Brazil
    I switched to CFG, I also used your guide to mod my Wii =D

The thing is I can't run little king story and monster hunter tri, both freezes the Wii.

I'm also having problems with Metroid Trylogy, when I click new game>start>Metroid Prime, the wii goes back to the system menu screen.

Monster Hunter Tri is stranger because it freezes as soon as I click New Game.

It does the same noise as the one in the video, but I don't get that stack dump error screen.

tried with cios249, 250 and 222