Wii error 002 blue screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by tribal, Sep 10, 2009.

Sep 10, 2009

Wii error 002 blue screen by tribal at 12:55 PM (3,113 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. tribal
    OP

Newcomer tribal Member

Singapore
    hi,i'm facing the error #002 problem with a blue screen.The BIG problem was i'm new to wii.Got it as a gift.Was been told not to do any updated as it's in V3.2u and it's mod.In the menu,there is Gamma,GeokOS...etc.I had burn games like mario kart,cooking mama 2 and boxing,been able to play with no problems unind the function gamma in the menu.been searching the net looking for way to fix the error 002 but don't know how.Can any kind soul advise me please.Do i need to find out other things from my wii set in order to fix the error 002?Am in IOS249.By the way,do we need to format the SD Card for wii?if yes,how?and also do i always have to boot the #002 fix backup Launcher from The Homebrew Channel Menu list whenever i play amdworld or juz once.Can some one guide me pls

2. WalkerOfTheDay

Member WalkerOfTheDay GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    You should really do some reading on these forums...

Which cios are you running ?

Update your backup loader with Neogamma / Softchip.

3. Arendo

Member Arendo GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    dude, first of all, try using the 'return'/'enter' button on your keyboard!

second, go ask the guy who gave you this wii... because you'll probably need to uninstall your gamma channel, as it's outdated...

you say you have the 002 fix version in your HBC (homebrew channel), than you could install a forwarder instead of the gamma channel you already have... use the search function, or just look around in the stickies... they're easy to find!

the SD card has to be formatted to fat32 I believe, you can format it through your wii also, I guess?
    but DON'T do this, before backing it up... it might contain files you need to uninstall some stuff(eg. the gamma channel and possibly any wiiware)...

since you're new, go read up using the stickies ... they contain a lot of helpfull information... and next time, use the search function a little more, because there is a LOT of information to be found about your questions...