Wii Emulator Cheat Files - Need Help From A Developer

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by mightymo77, Jan 18, 2013.

1. mightymo77
    OP

Newcomer mightymo77 Advanced Member

United States
    OK so everyone knows that the Wii emulators are awesome. FCE Ultra GX and SNES9X GX. I have my cheat code packs, thousands and thousands of codes, I need someone to take my master file, it's in tsv format, and convert it to individual files that the emulator can read. This way everyone that uses these emulators has access to the cheat database, which is awesome. Someone did this, but like two years ago (I think it was giantpun?), and my cheat packs are much better now, and tons of new, better codes have been added. This is the format my tsv is in:

So I would need a program made to convert that code, and make individual files for each game in cht format. Can anyone help with this? I imagine it should be pretty quick and easy, as long as you understand what format FCE Ultra and SNES9X uses.

2. mightymo77
    OP

Newcomer mightymo77 Advanced Member

United States
    No one here can make a small program to convert the above code into FCE Ultra .cht files? It was done once before.... Wish I knew how to do it.