Hardware Wii drive stoped working, modchip help!

Premachu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey ive recently purchased a wiizard + wiiclip. However, it does not work! when i cliped in the chip and powerd my wii, the drive did not spin and the consle would not turn off.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BUMP BUMP.

Sorry, just wanted to type something in caps too (I can fully imagine your dismay
smile.gif
).... Anyway, are you sure you clipped it on properly? Does it still work without the wiizard + clip? Is there a status led on the Wiizard that turns on (is there one?)

SirTempest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
get rid of this shitty clip and and solder the chip directly to your drivechip. lots of people have problems with these clips

edit: SORRY I FORGOT TO WRITE IN CAPS. GET RID OF THIS SHITTY CLIP AND SOLDER THE CHIP DIRECTLY TO YOUR DRIVECHIP. LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THESE CLIPS. WAS THIS LOUD ENOUGH?

kangrus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
check that the soldering point arnt bridged (joined), i brought a WiiKey2 + clip pre soldered, and i had the same problems... it was an easy fix, just unsolder the bridge and it worked fine

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kangrus said:
check that the soldering point arnt bridged (joined), i brought a WiiKey2 + clip pre soldered, and i had the same problems... it was an easy fix, just unsolder the bridge and it worked fine

Use this video for reference on how to properly remove solder bridges:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg2hxpy--gg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.