Hacking WII downgrader

Volkov

Trophies
XP
Country
skawo96 said:
nanika said:
DeVante said:
Any word on why the Wii Parade is still in the system after a downgrade?
The Mii Parade has been around since launch.
The ability to move Miis from the Mii Parade to the Mii Plaza has been too, but not the other way. This is what 3.3 added.
But he means wthy this albility is still there after downgrading to 3.2

You must be a mind-reader because he didn't mention anything like that...

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Grandta said:
Ok i downgraded to 3.2E, but when i try to install custom firmware i get an error.

Can anyone help?
You couldn't downgrade to 3.2 without custom firmware.

Volkov said:
You must be a mind-reader because he didn't mention anything like that...
QUOTE(DeVante @ Jul 27 2008, 06:33 PM)
Any word on why the Wii Parade is still in the system after a downgrade?

??? Well? Unless he meant the Mii Parade itself. If so, then ok, sorry.

wiimodder69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
K guys !!! all this errhmmmm stuff!!!!

Well Im learning quickly but, I am just fancinated with all this geek stuff!!! I love it.

I so far have an understanding of using tools and following instuctions.. However I'd like to progress to the next level... if that makes any sense. Where would a chap go if he wants to learn more??? What im talking about is IOS, trunca,geckoOS blah blah technical jargon, i cant relate to....why is a file consitered " Erhmmm" and others not..... im so confused obviously not up to speed on this shtuff!!

Off to try and downgrade my 3.3 to 3.2.... THANKS FOR THIS THREAD!! AWSOME STUFF

EDIT 1

OK I have everything reguired to do the downgrade....including "errrhmmmm" file... I am a bit confused where to stick this do i just run it through wad manager????

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
wiimodder69 said:
K guys !!! all this errhmmmm stuff!!!!

Well Im learning quickly but, I am just fancinated with all this geek stuff!!! I love it.

I so far have an understanding of using tools and following instuctions.. However I'd like to progress to the next level... if that makes any sense. Where would a chap go if he wants to learn more??? What im talking about is IOS, trunca,geckoOS blah blah technical jargon, i cant relate to....why is a file consitered " Erhmmm" and others not..... im so confused

Off to try and downgrade my 3.3 to 3.2.... THANKS FOR THIS THREAD!! AWSOME STUFF
umm yea geek stuff, you dont have to be a geek to install this stuff mate. everything is made easy for the "non geeks"

wiimodder69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I used wad manager to extract IOS file. I cannot seem to make it do anything, It installs normally, however when i run IOS downgrader I still get an error when trying to use anything but 3.3U. I want to go down to 3.2U...

What am i doing wrong????

edit2
Nevermind...Im an idiot who cant follow instructions!!!! HAHAHA (giddy schoolgirl laugh).

K new problem, tried to go down to 3.2U It updated the system menu to 3.2U, but not the IOS, gave me an error and woundnt restart. I hard booted it and my wii is alive...(im almost not) My system menu comes up 3.2U but I am still unable to load trunca signed discs.. Will retry but has anyone seen this before?

Condukt365

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lvholanda said:
Correct me if i am wrong but is this tutorial correct:

Downgrade Your Wii to 2.0

Update Your Wii to 3.3

Downgrade For 3.2

?

You just downgrade to 3.2, why would you need to go to 2.0 first?

lvholanda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, when i tried for the first time, version3.2, was not in the options to downgrade.

And i updated again with Mario Kart, and now my trucha signed games stopped worked.

wiimodder69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok!!! Ive got it!!

Downgraded to 3.1U , for down reason 3.2U kept crashing on me freaking me out.. So I popped in mario kart, it installed an update, but I dont think it had anything to do with IOS because my system menu still sayes 3.1U and my trunca signed games are still working, along with all my custom channels.... Im so freaking happy!!!! THANKYOU Supream geeks for this latest installment to the wii system...

I would bet they are not far off from modifing 3.3 IOS or any future updates the big N puts out, if they got this far!!!! Superb work guys! This is still a temporary fix as i see it because eventually we may need the system updates to support future inhancements of the wii console.... for now wicked wicked job boys!

No i'll effects suffered as far as i can tell, everything appears to work normally, including all my GH3 customs(gh2,ghrockband)

nysid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
skawo96 said:
Grandta said:
Well i have 3.2E and i want to install Custom Firmware but i get an error.
Do you have IOS37 wad?

Grandta said:
skawo96 said:
QUOTE(Grandta @ Jul 27 2008, 08:32 PM)
Well i have 3.2E and i want to install Custom Firmware but i get an error.
Do you have IOS37 wad?
Ahh i know i forgot something, does anyone have a download of it?
ios37 is in Rock Band US ISO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izAMt9iehrE