assassda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Infinity-X said:
I honestly wish I could use this without the Homebrew Channel/Twilight Hack...
the other option is to burn it to a disc if you have a chip

download links:
http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/73374...idowngrader.rar

EDIT: ah ye beat me!
smile.gif

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
assassda said:
Infinity-X said:
I honestly wish I could use this without the Homebrew Channel/Twilight Hack...
the other option is to burn it to a disc if you have a chip
Doesn't that need Trucha though, which you can't use on 3.3?

-lildeemo-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
linkinworm said:
-lildeemo- said:
does it matter wat rejion i use like im jap can i use eu
no you will get a semibrick if u use the E update on a japanese wii(but this is also a fix for that
tongue.gif
) you can go to them, but you cant access the wii systems menu
thank for quick reply
edit: oh yer my trucha work yaaaaayy

nanika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Condukt365 said:
Woot, I'm back on 3.2U now.

This is so convenient how it gets the information off the internet.
Yes, how does it. Nintendo remove old updates from their server.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
does this mean my wii is keeping ALL revisions of the System Menu and ALL versions of EACH released ios on the NAND ? Or does this app dl from nintendo servers ?

i'm still not sure to understand the real interess for that, also the new "cIOS" features aren't reallly useful for the common user, it just gives you the ability to uninstall or update any titles, including IOSes, that's it ?

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jacobeian said:
does this mean my wii is keeping ALL revisions of the System Menu and ALL versions of EACH released ios on the NAND ? Or does this app dl from nintendo servers ?

i'm still not sure to understand the real interess for that, also the new "cIOS" features aren't reallly useful for the common user, it just gives you the ability to uninstall or update any titles, including IOSes, that's it ?
in regards to the cIOS comment, you need that IOS to be able to access the wii nand in the way this app does, and yes they are all stored in the wii from 0-37, i think that it still gets the updates from nintendo

nanika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jacobeian said:

i'm still not sure to understand the real interess for that, also the new "cIOS" features aren't reallly useful for the common user, it just gives you the ability to uninstall or update any titles, including IOSes, that's it ?No, your Wii just keeps the most recently installed version of each. This application downloads the destination files, but not from the Nintendo servers, they only keep the most recent release.

EDIT:
QUOTE(linkinworm @ Jul 27 2008, 12:58 AM) yes they are all stored in the wii from 0-37, i think that it still gets the updates from nintendo
Not quite, even IOS files have versions, the IOS30 in 3.3 is different from the IOS30 in 3.2.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Jacobeian said:

And lets you read the full contents of a DVD, which lets you dump games over wifi for instance.

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
nanika said:
Jacobeian said:

i'm still not sure to understand the real interess for that, also the new "cIOS" features aren't reallly useful for the common user, it just gives you the ability to uninstall or update any titles, including IOSes, that's it ?No, your Wii just keeps the most recently installed version of each. This application downloads the destination files, but not from the Nintendo servers, they only keep the most recent release.

EDIT:
QUOTE(linkinworm @ Jul 27 2008, 12:58 AM) yes they are all stored in the wii from 0-37, i think that it still gets the updates from nintendo
Not quite, even IOS files have versions, the IOS30 in 3.3 is different from the IOS30 in 3.2.
yes your right about that, but it still keeps every IOS on there, or a version of it, newest is IOS30v2 isnt it? best not to fill peoples minds with stuff like this, it might confuse them lol or raise a thread
biggrin.gif

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
WB3000 said:
Jacobeian said:

And lets you read the full contents of a DVD, which lets you dump games over wifi for instance.

i was speaking about new features, not "old" ones ;-)

thanks for the answer anyway: so this is a "downgrader" that relies on nintendo server to get old versions back & install them thanks to a patched IOS that allow older version to be written over last updated ones ...uuf

someone should really backup all these files from the official server to a private one...

anyway, i really think it's only useful for people on 3.3 that don't like using Gekko OS to launch their trucha disc...
this as no use actually since homebrew is already possible, and if homebrew is blocked one day, such "downgrader" will be blocked also by definition

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password