djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Heykrop said:
djbubba2002 said:
Heykrop said:
NeoRame said:
this is the reason why i dont upload my script ;-)

OK I found a portable version of CS3 French that worked. The only issue was at the end when it could not find the save path.

Rule #1 for shared scripts. NEVER use your desktop as the path is too long and unique to everyone.

Anyone interested just google for "Portable Photoshop CS4 En-Fr-De-It-Es & CS3 En & Fr" and you will find it

after i downloadin ti , what should i do next ,, run it or put it somewhere .. thanks

Run it and choose to install to the default path it displays. At the end of the install choose the option to run it. After it launches go to File and choose open. Browse to the CoverWii.atn file included with the pack and open it. You will now have a CoverWii item in the Actions tool box. click the arrow to the left of the name and it will expand to show all the functions in the script. Click once on the Cover3D item in the list to select it, you should now see that the Play button at the bottom of the script window is active. Now go back to file open and select one of your Wii cover files. Once the image opens go back to the script window and click Play. It will run through all the script functions at the end when it attempts to save the file it will error as the path will not exist. Just double click on the save item in the script window and choose a new path. From that point on the script will work for you without an error.

I dont understand , run it and put it where , in the photoshop cs3 in that folder or what ..
make step by step if you can please thankyou becuaes if you can help me , i can get all of the covers done tonight , becuaes i have all of them .. i want to get it done .. thanks

Heykrop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Run the exe that you downloaded.
It will start an installer.
The installer should prompt to install CS3 to "C:\PortableApps\PhotoshopPortable" Allow it.
At the end of the installer it should prompt to Run CS3. Allow it.

Now once CS3 is running and you have the "Cover3D.Rar" (file found in this thread) extracted somewhere.

In CS3 go to File>Open (This will be in French so Fichier>Ouvrir...)
browse to the "CoverWii.atn" file and select it. This file is found in the Scripts Photoshop folder of the Cover3D archive you ectracted

In the upper right corner of the CS3 window there is a drop down that should say Espace de travail.. Click on it.
Click on Automatisation from the list. You should see a new dialog box to the right with a tab that says Scripts.

In the list of scripts there should be a group called "Scripts par defaut" and another group below called "CoverWii"
Click on the arrow next to "CoverWii" to expand it. you should see there are play and stop controls at the bottom of the Script window that are grayed out

Now click on the "Cover3D" item from the list and you will see the play and stop controls become active.

Now go back to File>Open (This will be in French so Fichier>Ouvrir...)
and open one of the Wii box covers you want to convert.
Once the image is opened go back to the Script window and click the play button.

it will start running through the automated script functions. All should be good till the second to last entry when it tries to save the file. An error message will appear. Choose to stop the script.

Now double click on the second to last item in the list "Enregistrer" A "Save In" dialog window will appear. Leave all options as they are other then browsing to a new location to save the file in and click save.

Now to do another cover. Close the first one. Open another. Click on the "Cover3D" item at the top of the list and and click play again.
This time it will not error out at the save option.
Continue till all covers are done.

good luck hope this helps. I can't describe it any better and I don't have time to do screen shots.

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
BlindDude said:
nindim said:
BlindDude said:
I put the hole in them

With regards to the consistency, I was mainly referring to the image I put inside the centre to make it look more like a disc, you can see what I mean if you load up one of the original disc images from djtaz's site.
post a 600x600 with that center image and I will pump another 2 sets out.. 600x600 and 160x160.

There's no need to pump out 160x160, djtaz's site will resize it for you. Most loaders worth their salt will auto download at the correct size. As far as I'm concerned, poeople should wait till the loader is capable of this. I'm sure you want these for the GUI USB LOADER, it had the uto download feasture (for cover art) but it was removed due to some issues, I'm sure it'll go back in soon with disc art support as well.

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BlindDude said:
never heard of such a think omanish,, Never!

All images in my sigs are renamed to game code... disk art has 3 letter names for gui loader and box arts have 6 letter name.. They all work in gui loader

499 pack looks great.
What code should the ford off road racing be?

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
when i open it up to install , I dont have this C:\PortableApps

It just comes up like this \PhotoshopPortable

then i go fine the C:\PortableApp i dont have that

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
djbubba2002 said:
when i open it up to install , I dont have this C:\PortableApps

It just comes up like this \PhotoshopPortable

then i go fine the C:\PortableApp i dont have that

Do you need photoshop?
I've got portable CS4.

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
djbubba2002 said:
I dont know , i am losing my mine .. on this shit .

A portable version you shouldn't have to install it. I dunno I guess every version is different I suppose... but it should just run as is.

Heykrop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ThaDraGun said:
djbubba2002 said:
I dont know , i am losing my mine .. on this shit .

A portable version you shouldn't have to install it. I dunno I guess every version is different I suppose... but it should just run as is.

That version is a compressed portable version that is meant for installing to the USB thumb drive or something, hence the installer.

djbubba2002

just install it to where it said and look for it where it installed too. If it didn't have \portableapps\ as part of the install path then don't worry about it. If it said it was installed to C:\Photoshopportable or whatever it was, then WHY would you go looking for it in C:\portableapps\ ?

I can't hold your hand on this.. If you cant handle figuring out the installer for the portable CS3 then I suspect the rest of my instructions will completely throw you for a loop.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok , we did all of your Instructions and it didnt work , i had someone log on to my computer and he did it and , it didnt work for him too.. .. i give up , back to my old project now .I start and i got 257 of Original Disc covers I still have to fine alot more .... if someone wants all of the full dvd covers for usa , let me know , you can do it then ..

marcouf

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
djbubba2002 said:
if someone wants all of the full dvd covers for usa

yes, I would like
rolleyes.gif

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
marcouf said:
djbubba2002 said:
if someone wants all of the full dvd covers for usa

yes, I would like
rolleyes.gif

159 of the NTSC-U have already been processed and are on djtaz's website www.theotherzone.com/wii/ I just wanna try and save people from doing the work again. Obviosuly, if he has any that aren't on the website though, great! I private messaged him, but haven't had a response yet.

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you download all images from djtaz website? when i check tehm all and get the zip, i only get the straight covers, i want everything, the disks, 3d etc... how?

thanks!!!

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
Right.... people seem to be throwing around the term "DVD covers", I figured this would be the label on the disc itself (the cover of the disc....), are you guys talking about the box art?

ringorinfret said:
how do you download all images from djtaz website? when i check tehm all and get the zip, i only get the straight covers, i want everything, the disks, 3d etc... how?

thanks!!!

Don't think you can do that yet (if ever). Just do it one by one or wait for an autodownload feature in the loader.

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do you get the original disc art from?

Would scanning my own discs using a scanner work?

I'm always thankful for the work that everyone does but I don't see an original Tatsunoko vs Capcom anywhere.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
BlackEnigma said:

I'm always thankful for the work that everyone does but I don't see an original Tatsunoko vs Capcom anywhere.

Would scanning my own discs using a scanner work? YES put white paper on it too..

marcouf Posted Today, 08:55 AM
Thank, but I need the full cover !

I was stilll sleepping .. i am up now ..hahahah

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djbubba2002 said:
BlackEnigma said:

Would scanning my own discs using a scanner work? YES put white paper on it too..

marcouf Posted Today, 08:55 AM
Thank, but I need the full cover !

I was stilll sleepping .. i am up now ..hahahah

Thank you

It seems to have worked but now I have to figure out to make it transparent.
Which I'm sure the instructions are around here somewhere.

I don't know if how it isn't completely straight up and down is a bad thing.

Edit:
Ooo I think I found instructions on the 2nd page
I was looking for the elliptical marquee tool all over like an idiot when I just had to right click the rectangular marquee tool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/3Wjm8TD cheap