Hacking Wii crashed while playing over USB-loader

  • Thread starter Thread starter exoskelett
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,615
  • Replies Replies 6

exoskelett

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Age
35
Location
Hildesheim
Website
Visit site
XP
163
Country
Gambia, The
Hey,

it happened the 2nd time today that my Wii crashed while playing a game from my external HD. Do you think it's because of the USB or maybe because of overheating or something like that?
I think in both times my Wii has been turned on for 2 or 3 hours, and it's getting really hot here sometimes.

Thanks,
Exo
 
Maybe I should put the HD on the Wii
biggrin.gif
thanks guys I'll think about a way to cool it.
 
I found out that it is NOT overheating but the HD going into standby mode after a while. I know that because when I came back from dinner and pressed "Restard" in MKWii, I heard the HD starting again and I got a black screen. But it's not a big problem, I'll just save every time I leave the Wii alone.
 
If it only happens every 2-3 hours it shouldn't be a problem
smile.gif
- And you know, you should save energy by turning of the wii when you don't use it and bla bla bla...
wink.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted