Wii controller used with Touchable Holograms

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
And this is why everyone wants to go to Toudai (Tokyo University).
smile.gif

The video looked incredibility impressive.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I see but Tokyo University is like the elite among the elites! You can't get inside that place unless you is a straight A student plus really to spend hours and hours studying your brain out!

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice. If they can make tactile holograms touchable holoboobies aren't that far off now.

Ps. No, I'm really not that desperate.

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well isn't that cute, Japan's made another toy. Hey japan I was thinking, me and some of the other countries are going to get together later and play nukes, do you want to come? Oh, whats that you say? You don't have any nukes? Oh, I forgot... silly me. Well at least you have an imaginary orange ball to play with right? k-bye.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Prophet said:
Well isn't that cute, Japan's made another toy. Hey japan I was thinking, me and some of the other countries are going to get together later and play nukes, do you want to come? Oh, whats that you say? You don't have any nukes? Oh, I forgot... silly me. Well at least you have an imaginary orange ball to play with right? k-bye.
Let me guess, you voted for McCain.

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Prophet said:
Let me guess, you voted for McCain.

Voted for him? Shit, I tried to steal the election for him. I went into the voter booths and switched the Obama and McCain name plates. He won in my county
smileipb2.png

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Prophet said:
I'd rather spend billions on something fun that could develop into something helpful later on than something that could be used to kill a lot of people and leave a city in ruins.

Barbaric dumbass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: