Hacking Wii Cheat Thread

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, my test worked! I put the homerun contest stage as there, and while I was in the training room it did that too! And 2/2 time I played it worked, the other one shut off before it started. But they "lost" connection to the other players. So if that happened, you saw me! Next I'm going to try another stage, look out for me!

Kuronekokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is odd, I get a black screen whenever the game loads from Ocarina now, and it used to work just fine before. (I'm using the same cheats).

Seems like none of the codes work at all... any ideas?

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
Just an FYI...

The updated Mario Kart codes, for the items in time trials, don't work. I already let Dexter0 know. So if you can't get them to work, no need to ask how to get them working. Unfortunately at this time they don't.

And thanks for compiling all the latest cheats. Makes it much easier then going to the various sites to figure out what is new or has changed.

shark2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shark2003 said:
shark2003 said:
Mr.Guy said:
Wheres the Metroid Prime 3 cheats??!!

I tried to find cheats last night,but sure enough after I do my first memory dump with WIIRD the Wii rebooted,if I left WIIRD running it would get through a second search and didnt reboot but eventually it just locked up the game,it usually only takes about 3 searches for simple codes like infinite energy,but I think that it may be being stored in memory as 32 bit instead of 8 or 16....I got frustrated between the game locking up or rebooting...I may try again this weekend...I may need plenty of beer for patience though....LOL

Here is a reply from Nuke on the USB Gecko forum site...hopefully this gets fixed...

I remember there was a fair bit of info on the other board about this, where Kenobi and Foxx found there was a certain area which crashed the game if dumped, also lots of graphics glitches.

using a different hook location might sort the glitching out, as currently it uses on VI which may have effect, if i use a wpad read hook it might sort this issue out. It could also be the handler needs some modification.

I will try to pick up this game and find whats happening.

If anyone wants to hack codes for this game here is the scoop from Pizzaboy at the USB Gecko Website

"No codes yet (the one I hacked required a pointer and I failed to find it), but I have figured out how to hack this game.

Do not scan the address range 80684401 to 806847FF. Scanning in this range will cause the game to restart.

After 1 to 3 scans, the screen will become corrupt and you will not be able to see anything. To get around this, save your search and do 1 or 2 searches for anything. Eventually the screen will freeze for a few moments and then return to normal. Load your saved search and continue.

Please note that based on hacking past Metroid Prime games, nearly everything is a pointer, so automatically assume you will need to pointer scan.

Hopefully we can now see some codes for this game. The most important (being a huge Metroid Prime prime fan) is Moon Jump. This should be the main goal, followed by infinite health / missiles / powerbombs / etc.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what's fun to do? Spectate a match with codes on. I made it so player 2 is Wario Man, player three has a super sized character, has player four is metal/with bunny hood.

Also, could you make the codes to where they say the instructions with them? Maybe next time you update you can fix that.
wink.gif

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
You know what's fun to do? Spectate a match with codes on. I made it so player 2 is Wario Man, player three has a super sized character, has player four is metal/with bunny hood.
You can do that?
Ugh, I want WiFi so bad now.

But won't the match turn out different than normal?

Killer Phantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone wanna help me find AT digits?

4A000000 90180F08
14000054 XXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

This is the code for AT modifier, it works exactly like Pokeball and status code.

Byte 1
01 - Tingle
02 - Waluigi

I am working on Byte 1, anyone wanna help?

shark2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shark2003 said:
shark2003 said:
shark2003 said:
Mr.Guy said:
Wheres the Metroid Prime 3 cheats??!!

I tried to find cheats last night,but sure enough after I do my first memory dump with WIIRD the Wii rebooted,if I left WIIRD running it would get through a second search and didnt reboot but eventually it just locked up the game,it usually only takes about 3 searches for simple codes like infinite energy,but I think that it may be being stored in memory as 32 bit instead of 8 or 16....I got frustrated between the game locking up or rebooting...I may try again this weekend...I may need plenty of beer for patience though....LOL

Here is a reply from Nuke on the USB Gecko forum site...hopefully this gets fixed...

I remember there was a fair bit of info on the other board about this, where Kenobi and Foxx found there was a certain area which crashed the game if dumped, also lots of graphics glitches.

using a different hook location might sort the glitching out, as currently it uses on VI which may have effect, if i use a wpad read hook it might sort this issue out. It could also be the handler needs some modification.

I will try to pick up this game and find whats happening.

If anyone wants to hack codes for this game here is the scoop from Pizzaboy at the USB Gecko Website

"No codes yet (the one I hacked required a pointer and I failed to find it), but I have figured out how to hack this game.

Do not scan the address range 80684401 to 806847FF. Scanning in this range will cause the game to restart.

After 1 to 3 scans, the screen will become corrupt and you will not be able to see anything. To get around this, save your search and do 1 or 2 searches for anything. Eventually the screen will freeze for a few moments and then return to normal. Load your saved search and continue.

Please note that based on hacking past Metroid Prime games, nearly everything is a pointer, so automatically assume you will need to pointer scan.

Hopefully we can now see some codes for this game. The most important (being a huge Metroid Prime prime fan) is Moon Jump. This should be the main goal, followed by infinite health / missiles / powerbombs / etc.

Link--> http://www.usbgecko.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Funny enough, Mario or Luigi on Galaxy look strange as the fly as other forms, like the bee, there is no design for it, but there is for normal M/L.

And yeah, the codes work online for Brawl, oh no, it's going down, and it's ruined, might as well join in.
tongue.gif
Yeah, the codes never last long, there is a disconnection on Wi-Fi when you use a different stage, HINT: Don't go into the light on the Rest Area!

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lostsoul5673 said:
Funny enough, Mario or Luigi on Galaxy look strange as the fly as other forms, like the bee, there is no design for it, but there is for normal M/L.

And yeah, the codes work online for Brawl, oh no, it's going down, and it's ruined, might as well join in.
tongue.gif
Yeah, the codes never last long, there is a disconnection on Wi-Fi when you use a different stage, HINT: Don't go into the light on the Rest Area!

if you go into the light, the game goes black, but you can still play. it sucks!

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I need help! When I try to load a custom stage on wifi, it won't do anything! Someone will join, it'll say 'Brawling,' but the countdown timer will keep going and then I'll just disconnect! Why?

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Remember, you both have to have the EXACT SAME STAGE, send it over Wi-Fi, downloaded stages is a good idea. But you can also use the Wii Message Board. Then that stage has to be the last one you played before you got on Wi-Fi. I think that's it, wanna try it? I'm up for a battle!

Killer Phantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Killer Phantom said:
Anyone wanna help me find AT digits?

4A000000 90180F08
14000054 XXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

This is the code for AT modifier, it works exactly like Pokeball and status code.

Byte 1:
01= Tingle
02= Waluigi
04= Dr. Wright

Byte 2:
01= Metroid
02= Nintendog

Anyone wanna help?

Well?

Dteyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,

First I want to say thanks to dexter0 for creating the Mario Kart Wii (US) codes. Great work!
smile.gif

I was getting tired of manually "assembling" the codes, so I thought I'd create a Wii Cheat Code Manager file that includes (almost) all variations of dexter0's codes. I took the time to make it look nice and easy to use, this way you simply click the code you want and click export, voila it's on your SD card. No more need to copy/paste and edit the AA/XX/Y values!

I've attached a zip file that contains a .txt file, this should be loaded with Wii Cheat Code Manager. It will take a second or two to load all the codes, but once they're loaded you should be good to go!

One variation I didn't add are the Gamecube Y+A codes, as well as the Time trial versions. Perhaps the next time I'm feeling bored I'll add them as well.
smile.gif

Also, if anyone has suggestions or corrections, I'm all ears.

Enjoy!
smile.gif

http://rapidshare.com/files/134458230/Mari...i__US_.zip.html
http://www.mediafire.com/?igoembxcwyb

JAXsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
first i just want to say great work to you all
second i would like to ask whether you could possibly put the all characters, all trophies etc in SSB EUR
thanks a heap
biggrin.gif

YumYumSauce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dteyn thanks so much for your Mario Kart codes. I must be stupid or something because every time I tried to modify the codes I would always get an error. Thanks a million.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: