Wii Cheat Codes

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Dyne255, Jun 26, 2009.

Jun 26, 2009

Wii Cheat Codes by Dyne255 at 5:00 AM (2,223 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Dyne255
    OP

Newcomer Dyne255 Member

Canada
    I am pretty new to all of the wii Homebrew and everything else. I was just wondering if someone could lend me a little help with making some cheat codes. I have read through alot of the topics where people have created them and I just don't know how to start or what to look for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. [​IMG]

2. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
  3. Dyne255
    OP

Newcomer Dyne255 Member

Canada
    Why do I need a USB Geko? sorry again I am fairly new to this and don't understand anything about finding cheat codes

4. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    you need it to hack the codes

5. raulpegan

Newcomer raulpegan Member

Venezuela
    you can also use Ocarina which in my opinion is faster and easier! use that and a combination of Code downloader and Cheat Manager and you'll never have to take out your SD card!

6. lajd

Member lajd GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you're using USBloader GX or CoverFloader, you can set the cheatcodes before loading the game. you can even download them automatically.

From my experience though, you can find cheatcodes within the usbgecko.com forums that aren't available yet in the official database.

7. saulin

Member saulin GBAtemp Regular

Is there something like that without using a usb loader? Well I use GeckoOS to load cheats and I don't want to use any USB loaders. I do like what you said though. That you can enable/disable codes before running the game and you can download the codes as well?

Right now I have a USB Gecko so I can actually find codes myself but when the codes are already made. I go to the site to grab the codes, use a program on the computer to enble the codes I want and then send the cheat file to the SD Card. If I need to add/change any codes, I have to put the SD card back on the PC though.

8. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium