.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here is a Wii CD-Sized Cover template I made that is based on the covers mentioned here.

Here is an example of a LEGO Indiana Jones Cover
LEGO_Indiana_Jones.png

The template has been named *.png so I could upload it to an uber-non-pic-deleting pic host.
So to download you have to Right Click and "Save as..."
*.psd

Download here

NOTE: It is only a .psd because most use PS I in fact use teh ass-kicking GIMP and believes .xcf pawns
grog.gif

EDIT: Added an example of one I made using this template and sorry if wasn't clear but THESE ARE FOR CD CASE SLEEVES OR CD WALLET SLEEVES NOT ACTUAL CD'S

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
.::5pYd3r::. said:
Here is a Wii CD-Sized Cover template I made that is based on the covers mentioned here.

The template has been named *.png so I could upload it to an uber-non-pic-deleting pic host.
So to download you have to Right Click and "Save as..."
*.psd

Download here

NOTE: It is only a .psd because most use PS I in fact use teh ass-kicking GIMP and believes .xcf pawns
grog.gif

errrrrm aren't Wii cds the same size as normal cd's /dvd's ??
unsure.gif

you went through the effort of making a template when there's loads out there already and cd/dvd cover printing programs that do this also??

not dissing your post here but pointing out the obvious!

and if its for an inlay for a clear cd sleeve then just use the cover printers cd box front option to make the image or use the cd front+inlay of the software to make a wrap around front+back cover like the old days of VCD/SVCD
smile.gif

you can/could also just use printable cds and just print onto the disk itself too
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins